Chapter 1

(Georges pov)

I was swimming around and started to get hungry so I swim closer to the surface.

Being a siren is fun but being a very powerful one is amazing I am basically the king of sirens which is fun but I haven't claimed anyone yet. One thing about sirens is that they claim the sirens that they love deeply and other sirens can't touch that siren.

I stop near the surface and slowly start humming my siren sound so I can eat the next willing person to listen to me. I hear water splashing really close to me.

I wrap my tail around the person and drag them deep into the water to the point they can't swim back up to the surface. I let the person go with my tail and turn to face them.

It was a blonde hair male who looks like he's at least 19, he has freckles and green eyes, he stares at me. He is the most handsome human I have ever seen, he's just perfect. I could feel myself slowly falling in love with him every second.

He slowly closes his eye's and I start panicking, I quickly wrap my tail back around the human. I quickly swim back up to the surface. I got to the surface and put Dream on the sand next to the water. I crawl out of the water and put my hand on on his chest, his chest was moving up and down so I crawl back into the water and swim away.

I try to clear my mind but it just goes back to that human. I stop swimming and lay on some rocks under the water, my mind has never seen such a perfect, pretty human before, I should have claimed him when I had the chance. I sigh and curl up on the ocean sea floor and fall asleep.

(Dreams pov)

I open my eyes to see the blue sky, I look around to see sand.

"CLAY" 

I look over to the side of the beach and see Sapnap running over to me as fast as he can.

"S-Sapnap" I say struggling to get the words out. Sapnap sits beside me.

"Hold on Dream!" Sapnap says. Sapnap picks me up and runs to our collage.

Sapnap runs into the recovery ward in the collage. My eye's slowly close, the last thing I see is people running over to me and take me away.

-

I wake up in a recovery ward bed with Sapnap next to me, I have a IV in my arm.

Sapnap looks at me.

"Hey you okay?" Sapnap asks "You gave us all a big scare"

"My head hurts a little but other then that I am fine" I say "What's with the IV?" 

"The doctors say they need to get those fluids in you to keep you stable" Sapnap says

"Oh okay" I say

"Do you remember what happened? I just found you on the sand" Sapnap says

"No it's all just a blur" I say

"So you remember nothing?" Sapnap asks

"I remember hearing something that sounded like a cry for help in the water so I went into the water and I was pulled under" I say. Sapnap eye's widen.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing let's just get to class" Sapnap says

"Okay" I say