Chapter 13

(Dreams pov)

It was night time and Phil was fast asleep.

I crawl out of bed and get changed into some clothes. I grab my backpack and some food and walk outside the dorm room.

I walk down to the beach when someone put there hand on my shoulder. I jump and turn around to see Sapnap.

"Hey Sapnap" I say

"What are you doing Dream?" Sapnap asks

"Going down to the beach, I wanna draw the moon" I say pointing at the moon.

"Alright but stay out of trouble" Sapnap says. Sapnap walks back to the dorms and I walk down to the beach.

I sit down on the sand and put some meat in front of me, I pull out a flashlight and turn it on so I can see.

I see George pull out off the water and eat the meat. A few minutes later he finishes eating it.

"Hey George" I say "I forgive you from doing those things to me"

"Really?" George says

"Of course" I say "Your the only one who has shown interest in me"

George giggles in a psycho way.

"Your to perfectt" George says

"Perfect?" I ask. George wraps his tail around my neck but not to tight that it would kill me.

George trys to pull me into the water but I try to pull away.

"George stop!" I say. George tightens his grip on me and I couldn't breathe.

"G-George..." I say. I pass out from not being able to breathe.

I was pulled into the water.

-

I wake up in the cave on the sand. George was laying right next to me

I was tired and I couldn't move because Dream has his tail wrapped around me.

"Good morning my Princee" George says "Did you sleep well?"

I couldn't move at all. I look around my body to see I was bleeding and I have a ton of siren bite marks all over me.

"I hope I didn't hurt you to badd I just couldn't let you get away from mee" George says. George giggles and smiles widely

"George please dont do anything bad, you bit me and it hurts so bad" I say

"Oops my bad" George says. George leans over and kisses me.

George pulls away and I feel something drip from my mouth, it drips on the sand and I look at it. There was venom dripping from my mouth, purple venom.

"Oh I am sorry for thatt" George says wiping the venom from my mouth.

I cough and George crawls closer to me.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask

"I just want to see you closer up" George says

"Why?" I ask

"Because I can and you cant stop me!" George yells. I take a deep breath.

"Oh I am sorry for yelling at youu" George says while giggling.

"It's okay" I say. George smiles widely

"I am going to keep you for a little while longerr" George says. I take a deep breath.

I look at George who slides back into the water, no where to be found.