I stared at it, hesitating.

I want to escape with Magui again for the last time.

To make the most of her remaining days in Manila.

I took Magui's hand as a sign that I'm willing to escape reality again with her.

We went to Calle Crisologo. We rented two bikes for us to explore the place. Magui was ahead of me so I lokey took a shot of her. I multitasked posting her picture while pedaling my bike.

4shipr1v: Abot tanaw ngunit hindi abot kamay.

"Kapag ikaw nahulog diyan, Ashi Geronimo."

I looked back on the road and saw Magui stopping her bike. I stopped beside her too and she immediately took my phone away.

"I was taking pictures of the beautiful view," I explained myself.

"We can stop to take pictures. Don't bike and use your phone at the same time." She was back to the strict Magui who really cares about my safety.

I took back my phone from her as we took pictures of each other. We even asked a stranger to take a picture of us.

"Isa pa po mga binibini. Huwag po kayong mahiya, medyo awkward po kasi ng mga pose niyo!" Kuya with the camera told us.

Magui and I looked at each other. This feels so awkward. Hindi siya tulad ng Elyu where everything felt natural. Para na lang naming pinipilit ang mga sarili namin sa isa't isa. Para na lang kaming naglolokohan ngayon.

Magui hugged me from behind and I tried my best to flash a smile. Kuya took more pictures before he handed my phone back to me.

"Sana po maayos niyo yung problema niyo. Bagay pa naman po kayo." Kuya said before leaving.

We started to bike again as we roam around the streets before we gave back the bikes since our time was already over. We were quiet while walking around, looking for a place where we could eat.

"Do you like to try Ilocos empanada, Magui?" I asked her as I stopped by in front of an empanada store. "I heard that these are the best."

Magui sat down at the table as I ordered two empanadas and a cup of gulaman. I was about to bring our food to the table when I noticed Magui giggling. I looked at her phone and noticed that she was talking to Riley and Lia.

Parang mas masaya pa siyang kausap sila kaysa makasama ako ngayon. I couldn't blame her because I wasn't giving her a memorable time. I've been too distant and awkward.

I placed our food on the table as Magui hid her phone. We started eating but none of us were talking. This is so awkward.

"Ashi..." Magui called for me. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to." She said without looking at me.

I held her hand, "I want to do this, adi. For the last time, I want to do this. Let me just figure things out."

We finished our food before we started walking around again. We wanted to escape from reality but I can't seem to move on from it. I just took a deep breath before I held Magui's hand and intertwined it with mine.

We happened to pass by an antique store. Magui and I looked at the different items until I found sun and moon pendants locked together. It was made of gold and the pendants are quite small. It looks so minimal for a vintage item.

"Do you want that?" Magui asked me.

"No, I can pay for it," I told her as I went to the counter to pay for it.