"Maybe as we wait we can go inside and buy the kids a small snack and let them walk around, they've been sitting in the car for 30 minutes and I don't think them being in the stroller is helping"Norie says as she fixed the sun cover.

They walked inside and they found a shop a couple feet away from where Kenny would be coming from, Norie let the toddlers out of the stroller and held their hands so they wouldn't get lost.

"Alright my loves, choose some snacks"

Eren and Mikasa looked around the shelves at the different cookies and chips as she turned to Levi who had the empty stroller.

"Do you think Kenny would like a drink? Or a snack?"

"The only drink he'll accept is whiskey and as for snack a bottle of wine"

Norie dropped her face making Levi shrug and says "I'm not lying"

"We want cookies!"Eren called out as he and Mikasa held up the bags.

"Come on then let's go pay for them-Yo!"

She was cut off by the familiar voice and they saw Kenny walking towards them while holding a suitcase and had a duffle bag around his shoulder.

"Thought I recognized your simple ass haircut"Kenny said and ruffled Levi's hair.

"Don't touch me" Levi spoke and pushed his hand away.

"Uncle Kenny!"the toddlers called out and ran to him.

He smiled and crouched down to their height and they crashed against his chest and gave him a hug.

"Hey munchkins, long time no see, here I got something for ya"

Kenny took out his wallet and said "a 20 for you and a 20 for you"

"And a quarter for you"he says with a joking smirk and placed the coin on Levi's hand making him stare.

"So, where's Chausiku-Kenny!"

Norie ran over and crashed against him and gave him a hug.

"I'm so glad you're here, how was the flight?"she asks as she pulled back.

"Same old as my other flights, the food didn't look skeptical this time but I also enjoyed the crackers"

"well if that's that, me and Levi will be preparing a lunch. You must be tired too, we should go now"Norie said and she placed the toddlers back into their stroller seats.

"You know you don't seem all to happy to see me"Kenny spoke and nudged Levi with his duffle bag.

"I am happy"

Norie and Kenny stare at him and she says "smile"

"I am"

They stare at his blank face as Eren and Mikasa cheered at Levi and Eren said "dada has a nice smile!"

-------------------------------------

"Okay munchkins I also have a couple a gifts for you!"Kenny said while he opened his suit case.

"Oo what is it?!"Eren questions as he and Mikasa sat in front of him.