•𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

As soon as we walk back in the room, all the chattering instantly stopped and it went so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"Sweetheart why is Carlos carrying you on his shoulder?" Noah says confusion laced in his tone. I sigh when Carlos finally places me down on the ground. Thank freak for that. I turn around and see everyone looking at me and see Noah and everyone else looking at me with confusion on their faces. The one who looks most confused is Matteo though.

I fidget with my fingers anxiously and tuck my hair behind my ear. "U-uh I'm not really sure" I say looking down at the lovely floor.

"Bullshit, she hasn't eaten anything in ages and I could hear her belly rumbling from ages away that's how loud it was" Carlos says butting in making me blush in embarrassment.

"I thought you did eat?" Matteo says making me look up at him and see he has an angry expression on his face making me even more nervous. "Mom told me that you told her you ate lunch and snacks whilst watching telly, why lie."

I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out so it just makes me look like a fish. "Get over here and eat right now" Matteo says patting the space beside him. I lower my head and slowly walk towards him and sit down beside him. He puts a plain cheeseburger on a plate and some chips and puts it on my lap. "Eat."

I look at the food disgusted. How many calories does all this have? I can't eat this. It's too much for me. I'm trying to loose weight not gain weight. I slowly shake my head. "I-I don't want to" I say placing the plate back on the coffee table. I feel long fingers hook under my chin and move my face to be faced with Matteo's and he looks impatient.

"You are not leaving without eating most of this food on your plate" he says wiping a tear from my cheek that I didn't even realise has fallen. I turn my head around and look at everyone watching the telly and eating their food peacefully. Why can't I be like that. No worries about what I'm eating or how many calories it has. Why?

I look back at the food and pick up a fry with trembling hands and slowly bring it to my lips. I take a small bite into the chip and chew it. I feel disgusted with myself. How can I eat this stuff? I'm absolutely disgusting.

—————————————————————————
30 mins later

I put the plate on the coffee table and lean back into the chair holding my stomach. I look at the plate and see I've eaten half the burger and most of my fries. I look down at my stomach and see how much fatter I've gotten. I knew I shouldn't of eaten it. Now I'm even fatter than I was. Suddenly I feel warm lips touch my head and I look up surprised to see Matteo looking at me with a content look on his face. "Good girl" he says looking back at the telly. A small smile pulls at my lips. I've made Matteo proud? Just from eating food?

But that still doesn't help the fact I feel disgusted with myself.

———————————————————————
9:40pm

I'm in my bathroom in my pj's, brushing my teeth getting ready for bed. I spit the toothpaste in the sink and rinse off my toothbrush and then I clean my mouth and wipe it dry. As I start to brush my hair I look in the mirror and lift my top up slightly and pinch my stomach feeling the fat. I wince in disgust "I shouldn't of eaten that meal."

I sigh and lower my top and carrying on brushing my hair. Once I was done I walk back into my room but squeal in surprise when I see Matteo sitting on the edge of my bed looking spaced out. I slowly walk in front of him and start waving my hand in front of his face which seems to get him out of his trance and look at me straight in the eyes. "Are you okay Matteo?" I say concerned, he looked really deep in thought about something.

"Yeah I am, what about you though?" he says making me confused. "Yeah? Why do you ask" I say confused.

"Then why did you look so disgusted when you lifted up your top in the mirror and looked at your stomach." he says making me look down at my feet in shame.

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
Firstly thank you so much for 200k. I'm so extremely grateful and I love you guys from the bottom of my heart. 💗

Secondly, I know it's been a long time since I've updated and I know it's a short chapter and I really do apologise for that. I've been extremely busy because I had revising to do and then GCSEs came and then I had prom and it's been so hectic so I've been so so busy.

I'm really sorry, I hope you forgive me.

As always enjoy the chapter and I love you xx