•𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

After a couple hours of working I look at the time on the wall.
~Time: 5:50pm~
I realised I only had 10 minutes left until we close, which also means 10 minutes until I have to go back to my nightmare. I have been thinking for a while now about escaping but I've never had the boost of confidence to do it. What would happen if I get caught? Will I ever make it out? All these little things are what's stopping me from doing it. But tonight I've decided to do it.

I'm going to try and escape.

I open the front door and see Aaron on the sofa still. No surprise there. Sometimes I wonder if he even moves at all. Once I close the door he whips his head around and see's me standing there playing with my fingernails. "Baby your finally home! Dinner needs to be made now." He smiles at me and looks back at the tv. Of course, I've just come home after a tiring day at work and now I've got to do more just for him.

I sigh and walk upstairs to get changed. I put on some light blue mom jeans and an oversized orange jumper to cover myself up. I never liked my body especially with all the bruises and scars on it. Whenever I see on Instagram i notice how beautiful everyone is and I always wish I could look and be like them, but instead I'm stuck with my disgusting self.

(A/N: hey angels I just wanted to say you are all beautiful and handsome just the way you are. Please don't change yourself to be like someone else, god created you to be unique and beautiful in your own way. NEVER believe what you see on social media because trust me, they do not look like that in reality.
Be you and be the bad bitch you are!! Ily🤍)

I then put my hair up in a messy ponytail and I walk back downstairs. I walk past the lazy ass Aaron and go to the kitchen to make dinner. He always tells me that I need to make his food and serve it before I do mine and eat it which I find annoying, but over time I've just gotten used to it. I felt tired already and I haven't even started, so I just decided to make cheesy pasta which was quick enough to do.

After I finished making it I got out a bowl from the cabinet and served up the food. I grabbed a fork and placed it in the bowl of pasta and filled his glasses of water. I grabbed his bowl and glass and walked over to the living room, placing it down on the coffee table. I managed to walk away before he could even say a word.

I started eating my stale bread. Yes my bread that's all I'm allowed to eat, I don't deserve a good meal either. I realised that this would hopefully be my last meal in this hell hole. I was praying that my plan would work and I'll finally be free. I finished up and gulped down my water and placed my glass in the sink quickly washing it up. I then crept past behind him making sure not to grab his attention and I walked up the stairs. When I was in my room I shut the door behind me as slow as possible. I looked around my room to find a bag to put my stuff in, in the corner I noticed a backpack and I quickly grabbed it. I then started shoving a few tops and joggers and jumpers, socks, underwear, bras, then I got my makeup to make sure I was able to cover up all my bruises and scars. Once I was done packing I went over to one of my drawers and pushed all my other old clothes out of the way and grabbed my spare money I was saving up for this day. I shoved it in the front pocket of the bag and I placed it under my pillow ready. Aaron never comes in to check on me anyways, he knows I won't escape. Until tonight.

I realised I had slept for a bit and looked out of the small window and saw it was dark. I noticed the time on my clock read 11:27pm. Aaron would be asleep by now so I quickly got off my mattress and grabbed my rucksack. I slowly opened my bedroom door and saw all the lights were off. I crept out of the room and closed the door quietly. I tiptoed down the stairs going from one side to the other making sure I didn't step on the creaky bits. I finally made it to the bottom of the stairs and I grabbed the keys. 'I feel like a spy' i thought to myself and smiled as I pretended to have a gun using my hands and started shooting around.

Enough of the messing around, get out!

My brain told me. I slowly unlocked the front door making sure it wasn't too loud and I opened it, the cool breeze entering and blowing on my face. I stepped out and closed the door behind me. I forgot how dark it actually was for a second, the dim street lights was the only thing helping me see but not much. Let's hope I get away safely. I start walking away from my nightmare but I realise I have to go down an ally way first. I sigh hoping I'll be fine and I start walking down it. Everything was fine until I see two men standing in front of an old man who was on his knees.

My conscience was telling me to run but I was a very curious person so I wanted to know what was going on. I hid behind a dumpster hoping they wouldn't see me and I started watching what was happening.

"Where the fuck is the money? Boss has given you extra time and you still don't have it?" one of the men started shouting at him in his face. I felt kinda bad for this person maybe I should help him?

"P-please I'll ge-get it s-soon!" the man on the floor begged. The other man then replied
"Times up buddy." I then saw him bring out a gun from his back pocket and shot the man in the head. I watched in horror and my eyes were wide from shock. I now see the man laying lifeless on the floor, blood oozing out of his head. Who are these people and why did they shoot this man? I needed to get away and quickly.

。・:*˚:✧。
_____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
Hey angels I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Aria has seen a man being killed right in front of her! Who are these people?
What do you think will happen next?

Read on and find out🤍