•𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

"What time is it?" I ask confused as Matteo gets off of me. How long have I even been asleep? Matteo turns his head to the side.

"10:38pm." He replies making my eyes widen.

"I've been asleep for ages!" I say to which Matteo shrugs.

I yawn and lean backwards making my back land on the bed but my legs still stay wrapped around Matteo's waist. "Tired again Angel?" he chuckles making me glare up at him.

"Maybe I am." I huff looking away from him.

"I was just joking my pretty girl, c'mon let's get you ready for bed." He says as he chuckles picking my up so I'm still attached to him making me squeal in embarrassment.

"Matteo put me down I can walk, that is why I have been blessed with legs! So I can walk!" I glare at him.

"Okay, okay I'll put you down" he says amused whilst placing me on my feet. 

I follow him to where he walks to the bathroom and when we arrive he lifts me up and sits me on the counter.  He bends down and grabs a new toothbrush, then grabbing the toothpaste he puts it on the toothbrush. He puts the toothpaste down and puts the toothbrush in front of my mouth. "Open up" he says which makes me pout.

"I can do it-"

"You can do it yourself, yes I know that" he says interrupting me. "Now open."

I huff and open my mouth making him put the toothbrush in my mouth and then he steps back and allows me to brush my teeth.

———

After Matteo helps sort me out with my nighttime routine I'm sat on the bed waiting for him to get me clothes to sleep in. He finally comes out with some boxers and a long shirt and puts it on the bed. "Right these are some of the smallest clothes I can find" which makes me look at him oddly.

"You know you could of just got me my pjs from my room" I say, one of my eyebrows rising up.

"Yeah I know but I found these instead." He says rolling his eyes.

"Bu-"

"Just go to the bathroom and change" he interrupts me again.

"Stop interrupting me all the time!" I scowl at him and grab the clothes walking to the bathroom and closing the door behind me. I look at the clothes he got me and hold up the shirt and put it up against me. "Damn this is massive on me!" I say as I notice even when it's not on me it looks massive. I sigh and undress my dirty clothes and putting the clean clothes on.

As I look in the mirror I notice how ridiculous I look. "It's too big on me!" I say frustrated. "Ugh whatever" I roll my eyes and put my dirty clothes in the dirty clothes basket. I open the bathroom door and walk out noticing Matteo sat on the bed looking at his phone. I also notice he's changed into sweatpants and has no top on.

"Uh-i-um." I stutter. Sort it out Aria! "I-I'm gonna go to my room now" I mumble walking towards the door.

"I don't think so." I hear Matteo say and hear his footsteps walk fast towards me making me walk quicker to the door, and just as I'm about to open the door his arms wrap around my waist and pull me away from the door making me groan in annoyance. He kicks the door closed and carries me over to the bed and gently puts me down on it and he stands In front of me.  "You're sleeping here" he says looking at me with a small glare.

I look at him slightly frightened of his glare, "Who's room even is this?" I ask confused.

"Ours" he says with a smirk. I think what he meant was his. Wait. His!

My eyes widen. "No! I'm not sleeping here I have my own room remember!" I can't sleep here!

"I don't care just sleep in here" he says making my cheeks tint slightly pink. Sleep here with him! I can't do that!

"Wha-no!" I attempt to stand up but he gently pushes me back down and leans down so we are face to face. "I-I'm sleeping on the f-floor then!" I say surprised with the close proximity.

He frowns at me. "No." I huff getting annoyed. He doesn't give up does he.

"Ughhh" I groan. "Ok fine you win!" I say which makes him smirk. "But you stay on one side I stay on the other."

"Yeah sure" he replies rolling his eyes.

"No funny business!" I glare at him pointing my finger at his face making him chuckle.

I climb under the duvet and he does the same slightly lying down. I grab one of my pillows and put it between us so it can be a wall so that he doesn't touch me. I feel his body moving and I can literally feel his glare burning through the pillow. "What the fuck is this bullshit" he says poking his head over the top looking at me.

"A barrier so you can't touch me." I say turning my body around so my back is facing him and I close my eyes taking in the coziness of the bed.

I hear him huff angrily and he moves around as well.

———

It's been a few minutes I'm presuming and it's dead silent. I'm pretty sure he's asleep now so that's good. My barrier worked! I silently laugh in my head. My laughing in my head is interrupted by Matteo, yes Matteo speaking.

"Fuck this stupid barrier shit!" he growls and suddenly the pillow is thrown off the bed and muscular arms grab my waist and tugs me into a warm chest. "Thought that would work didn't you my pretty girl, well you thought wrong"  he whispers in my ear huskily making me gasp.

I try to get out of his grip but he just holds on tighter and softly kisses my neck making me stop moving around. "Go to sleep" he whispers. I huff and pout angrily but just let it off since I'm tired and he's really warm and comfy. "Goodnight angel." I hear him whisper softy and feel him kiss my head.

And then I fall asleep.

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼

Updated after ages hahah :/
I'm really sorry guys I've been so busy with school so my updating has been rubbish.

A longer chapter for you guys though since my last few chapters have been quite short so I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry if there are mistakes lol just tell me and I'll change it :)

I love you <3