•𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

THANK YOU FOR 32k AHHH!!🤍

After we had finished our food we where all still sat around the table while the maids take our dishes out of the room.

"So anything we're doing today boss?" Jonah speaks up with a playful grin on his face, however Matteo's face is now in a scowl.

"Yes we are Jonah." Matteo says through gritted teeth.

"Aria I think you should come with us." Jonah replies looking at me with a smile on his face.

"She isn't coming Jonah so shut the fuck up." Matteo says glaring at him.

"But what would she do here all alone?" Jonah looks back at Matteo and puts on a fake sad face and pouts and Matteo just glares at him and doesn't say anything. "Yay you can come Aria!" Jonah looks back at me and puts his hands up in the air.

Matteo bangs his fist on the table and gets out of his seat. "Fine Aria get ready we leave in 5." He says angrily before walking off.

"You made him mad Jonah!" I say looking at him worriedly.

"No it's fine Honey Bun come on we need to get ready" he says playfully winking at me making me smile.

———

Now here we are getting out of the jeep. I looked up and read the neon sign saying "drinkers dreams." I turned my head and saw the whole crew; Jonah, Micheal, Sam, Noah and of course Matteo.

"Let's hurry this up." Matteo says still with that annoyed expression on his face. I didn't mean to make him mad. I watch Matteo's back as he walks into the club with a frown on my face.

"Come on" Sam says grabbing my arm softly and we both walk into the club. As I step inside I feel the heat from all the bodies and the smell of alcohol fills my nostrils. Why are people clubbing at this time anyways? Sam keeps on dragging me keeping me close to him and pushing any boy that comes near me. We were trailing behind everyone else but I couldn't help but keep my attention on Matteo.

He looks so angry and annoyed. Is it because I'm here? We arrive at a booth with black and red leather sofas and a black table in the middle. We all sat down and I ended up sitting next to Matteo and Sam. I looked down at my hands as soon as I sat down trying to distract myself. I started picking at my nails and started cracking my knuckles. I wonder who we are meeting?

A big tanned hand suddenly came into view and put it on my hands stopping me from cracking my knuckles and picking at my nails.
"Stop that" Matteo whispered in my ear making me look up at him a bit fearfully.

"I-I'm sorry s-sir" I whisper looking into his eyes which have just turned darker. He suddenly moved his face closer to mine and looked straight into my eyes and his face was full of annoyance.

"What have I told you about calling me that 'sir' bullshit" he said with a scowl on his face.
Before I could reply, another voice interrupted.

"Mr Bianchi! Ah it's a pleasure meeting you" the voice says and brings a chair at our table sitting down. Matteo still hasn't taken his dark eyes away from my face making me squirm in my seat and move backwards quickly and clear my throat. Matteo then turns to the man and nods stiffly at him.