•𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

It was now the next day and here I am lying on my comfortable bed doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. I turned at looked at the alarm clock at saw it was 3 in the afternoon. I literally have nothing to do.

I groaned as I sat up and crossed my legs. I sighed and got off the bed and walked over to the door. I opened it and looked down the hallway which was empty. I could literally imagine the bush things that roll around in the desert in this hallway. That's how empty it is.

"What am I even meant to do.." I groaned as I started walking down the hallway. I walked down the large staircase and started looking around the whole place not looking where I was even going. I heard voices but just ignored them but I then stopped looking when I realised that the room I'm in has now gone extremely quiet. I look ahead of me and see a group of men around the large counter - one of those men include Matteo.

"Uh-I-I'm sorry sir I'll leave." I said scared that I did something wrong so I started walking backwards.

"Wait!" One of the men said. I moved my head to the voice and saw it was a man that was quite tanned, had brown hair, had a beard and had a soft smile on his face. "Are you Aria?" My eyes widened. How did he know my name?

"Uh-um y-yes I am." Does he know Aaron?

"No! Don't be scared Princess!" He said clearly noticing my scared expression. He came over to me making me step backwards a bit but then I was pulled into a chest belonging to the man that was just talking to me. I stiffened but then heard him speak again. "My name is Micheal, nice to meet you Aria." I was about to hug him back but then another warm hand grabbed onto my arm harshly but gently at the same time making sure not to hurt me, and yet again I was pulled into another chest but this one was a lot warmer and I was much more familiar with it. You guessed it, Matteo.

"Don't fucking touch her Micheal!" He gritted out.

"Damn sorry, she's all yours babe." Micheal replied. Just hearing Michael so far, his personality is definitely an energetic one.

"Hey introduce us to her then!" Another voice spoke up.

"Fuck sake." I heard Matteo whisper under his breath clearly annoyed.

Matteo gently pushed me away from his chest and grabbed onto my face looking at me. "You ok?" He whispered and I just nodded.

"Stop being all lovey dovey and introduce us jeez!" Literally another voice spoke up. I saw Matteo roll his eyes and I slowly turned around to look at all the men in the room.

"Aria this is-" Matteo started speaking but was interrupted by Micheal.

"I'm Micheal!" He shouted whilst putting his hand up. I smiled a little making sure I don't laugh just in case I get told off.

"We fucking know that dipshit!" Another voice spoke up.

Matteo pointed to another man that had lighter brown hair, had no beard unlike Micheal and was much paler. "That's Noah." He said and the man named Noah turned to look at me and waved.

"Hey sweetheart I'm the funny one here." He said putting his nose high acting like he just won something.

"No you are not I am you butt!" Micheal spoke up whilst glaring at Noah and slapping around his head.