You Are The Heart

Picture of Callan Mcauliffe as Aiden Chamberlain side!

"Charlotte! Get your lazy ass up!" Mom screams. I finish brushing my hair then walk downstairs. Mom is stumbling through the kitchen. 

"Morning." I mumble.

"What did you say?" She slurs.

"I said-" Before I can finish, she punches me in the stomach. I hear her mumble something before stumbling into her room. I get up and run to my bathroom. I lift up my shirt. There's a huge purple bruise. I grab my blade. I start to press it into my skin when I hear my phone go off.

From Aiden:

Here! Hurry up!

I sigh, put the blade away, and walk downstairs. 

"Hello, love." Aiden says as I get in the front seat.

"Hey."

"How was last night?" Sophia asks getting in.

"Good."

"No beating?"

"Nope." I lie.

"That's surprising." Aiden mumbles.

"I know." 

"So we still going to the game?" Sophia asks.

"Yup!" I smile. 

"Of course. Charlie needs to see her boyfriend." Aiden smirks.

"Blake is NOT my boyfriend. He's Megan's."

"Not for long." Sophia says.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I ask.

"Nothing." She says looking out the window. After another 10minutes of silence, we get to school. We get out and walk in. The populars are no where in sight. They must be practicing or something.

"Hello there." I hear a guy say behind us. We turn around and find Blake and Bryan standing there. My heart stops. I can't function. I can't breathe. Why are they always talking to us lately? We're losers/ We're emo freaks. We're worthless. They gods when it comes to this school.

 "Are you coming to the game tonight?" Blake asks while staring at me. 

"Ummm..."Once again I speak to him. How come I could yesterday when it was just us two, but not in front of other people?

"Yes, we are." Sophia smiles. 

"Well hello. What's your name?" Bryan smlies at Sophia. I see her blush and push her hair behind her ear.

"Sophia."

"Well hello, Sophia. It's nice to meet you." He says taking her hand and kissing it like a gentleman. I look up and find Blake still staring at me. 

"Well it was nice talking to you. We have to go." I say quickly then talk Sophia's hand and run to 1st period.

"You do realize they have 1st period with us, right?" Aiden says when we sit down. 

"Ugh!" I groan then put my head on my desk and stay like that as I hear Blake and Bryan sit down in front of us again. 

"You can sit somewhere else, you know." I mumble.

"Now why would we do that?" I hear Blake say. Shit! He heard me. I lift up my head and come face to face with Blake Micheals.

"Umm...because your girlfriend thinks we're emo freaks, so you should, too." I say coldly.