"inari don't piss me off ight, cause we both know I do to much to be a lil yeah." he grunted making me laugh.

"shhhh my nigga gon find out about you if you keep talking so fucking loud." I laughed putting my finger on his lips so he would shut up.

"imma get kush to bite yo ass" my said after slapping my hand away. "stinka butt why you acting like this." I said pouting.

"can y'all stop with all the lovely shit." journi said before shooting us with his lil gun.

"ouuu shit" I said pushing lando so I could get away but he tried to move to and we both ended up falling.

"JOURNI ON MY LIFE YOU DEAD." lando screamed before running behind him. I got up and ran behind him too cause who the fuck.

he grabbed him by his collar and yanked him onto the ground and started punching him. I jumped in kicking and punching him too.

"imma tell me dad to fire y'all on my life yall done" he muttered.

"damn journi what the fuck." deonte said shaking his head in disappointment. his son always getting his ass ganged my mufuckas

"dad youne see these niggas ganging me?" he said as we both got up brushing off any dirt from our clothes.

"yo ass deserve that cause of that damn gun ine forget you caught me and ya moms lacking this morning." he said flicking him off.

"cause y'all over there looking at each other and shit when she supposed to be cooking breakfast the fuck?" he said rolling his eyes.

"this why ine having kids." I said shaking my head, lando laughed taking what I with a grain of salt.

"fuck you laughing fa?" I said muggin him.

"anywayy good shoot today this music video gon be hard as fuck." deonte praised.

he never thought these two would become as big as they in these past few months especially with the drama landos ex causes.

"so we can clean up and head home?" lando asked excited. he was always ready to leave and go home to their two cats and open space with there own cameras.

"yup" deonte nodded before holding his hand for a dap. he rapped up lando the. gave me a hug.

"c'mon pops family dinner is tonight and mama e is cooking up a storm LETS GO" journi said holding his gun up.

"shoot me and on god you'll see a body bag before a plate." he said slapping the back of his head.

"damn nigga" he grunted shaking his head.

꧁꧂

𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"fuck" lani lowly gasped gripping her soft white sheets as lando thrusted deeper into her. her head swung back feeling his hand push her arch down.

"keep that shit steady" he demanded smacking her ass, she hummed rotating her hips to his speed.

he smacked her ass again making her moan loudly, "words ma" he said leaning down. he planted light kisses on her neck as he began thrusting harder.

"baby" she softly moaned feeling her orgasm approach, her eyes slowly rolled to the back of her head attempting to make out what lando was saying but the immense amount of pleasure she was feeling was completely blocking him out.

he flipped her around giving her slow deep strokes, hitting her g spot with everytime.

her hands clung to him as they shared a passionate and slow kiss. her fingernails dug into his back making him hiss in pain.