𝟕

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

𝖲𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖬𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺

𝗒𝗈𝖫

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: 𝖫𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟪𝟫𝟢 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝖫: 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗐𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗒 😒💕

𝗒𝗈𝖫: 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗐𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗒 😒💕

𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝖫𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈: 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗂 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝖿
    ➡️ 𝗒𝗈𝖫: 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗎𝗉
           ➡️ 𝖫𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈: 𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗅𝗈 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌
                     ➡️ 𝗒𝗈𝖫: 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁

"ong delete that shit" lando said reaching for my phone. "nigga back the fuck up na ion play with people chern" I said pushing him away.

"ight na that was very much a little bit on the heavier side nigga" he grunted mugging me. he threw a pair of scissors at my head.

"BRA" I screamed

"shut the fuck up nigga your fine" he grunted

I used my hood legs and kicked him off my bed. he loudly fell before quickly popping back up.

"wassup" I said putting up my gaurd.

we starting fighting not playfully we where serving them bitches right to each other.

"bitch. ass. hoe. ass. lah. boy" I grunted in between my hits. he shoved me off the bed I landed real hard my back was aching. "fuck" I softly said as I slowly got up.

"i'm so sick of yo dirty ass" I said flicking him off.

"yeah anyway can you re twist my hair" he said taking on of his dreads into his hand.

"the fuck makes you think i'm capable of such things" I said muggin him.

"nigga can you or can't you" he grunted

"yea but tomorrow ion feel like allat today plus I have to deliver these dresses to the girls cause they ane coming to my crib. so get yo ass up and drive me nigga" I said gathering everything I already had boxed up for the four girls.

"you lucky ion wan stay in hea by myself" he said helping my bra some boxes.

after packing up the car we started heading to amber's house. I had to talk to her about billing cause she's is annoying as fuck and lowkey looks like a broke bitch so imma explain the cost to her.

we pulled up to her house and I grabbed everything along with lando's help. I knocked on her door and waited for an answer. the locks slowly came undone before a tall boy appeared.

it just so happen to be that same nigga that tried to get with me a couple weeks back.

"is amber here?" I said looking up at him with a mug on my face.

"ouuu shawty fuck amber let's talk about me and you, you and I, us" he said licking his lips.

"eww" I scrunched up my face

"bitch tell her where amber at or get the fuck on" lando said getting irritated.

"playboy ane nobody speaking to you" the boy said muggin him.

"now shawty- bitch where the fuck is AMBER? are you fucking AMBER." I said getting mad cause now I wan beat his ass.

"bitch- I mean lani stop being difficult and just carry the conversation"

"yo who the fuck you calling a bitch mark ass nigga" lando said placing the boxes down. he pulled up his pants before punching the boy dead in his face. his nose instantly started to leek.

"what is going on here" amber said mugging us as she help the boy.

"get yo stupid ass gaurd dog fo that BITCH die" lando said picking up the boxes again.

"amber ion have all day to be here I got other shit to do now gimme my 650 and we can leave." I said

"girl wha you in such a rush for" she said walking away before coming back.

"ion even see why it's so expensive- bitch gimme my fucking money with yo broke ass" I snatching the roll of cash out her hands. I shoved the boxes in her hand before walking off.

lando and I went back to the car and he waited while I counted the money she gave me 780 which I was very happy about.

"k let's go" I said as lando started the car.

"man hanging round yo ass got my blood pressure going up" he said shaking his head.

"I hate fucking people" I said shaking my head.

_____

after dropping off all the dresses n shit lando and I where just sitting in the car parked in the garage smoking.

i've grown to like it. when i'm high i'm laid back and i've become more accustomed to it so when i'm high i'm aware an also laid back and my attitude is dialed down by a lot. ion know what's in the shit but no wonder lando ass don't be talking fareal.

we where just vibing in silence which was amazing. I liked that in this friendship I didn't have to talk all the time it was comforting to know that we could just chill and it not be weird or awkward.

"do you believe in reincarnation?" lando asked

it was a random question but I was happy to answer. "yes" I said slowly nodding my head.

"if you could come back what would you come back as?" he said looking over to me. I didn't look at him though cause I wasn't tryna fall for the "high" look. niggas be fine as fuck when they fresh off a blunt and ine tryna fuck up what I just started.

"well if I where to come back I would want to be a koi fish" he said with a smile.

I absolutely adored koi fish and when I get my first tattoo that's what I settled on.

"why that specifically?"

"because their known universally as a symbol of strength, perseverance, love, bravery and dedication. I like that a small little fish can bring so much hope and stability to people it's comforting I guess." I shrugged not having more to say. "what about you" I said finally turning to meet his gaze.

his licked over his lips as we locked eyes. "nothing is wouldn't wanna be reincarnated into anything I would rather be united" he said before closing his eyes.

"if you don't mind me asking with who?" I lowly said. I didn't wanna pry because when people ask me about my parents death I don't answer.

"i'll only tell if you open up about your parents" he said with his eyes still closed. I shrugged and leaned back in the seat.

"i'm not there yet but i'll tell you when I am" I said closing my eyes"

"as you should" he laughed