𝟏𝟐

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"you know father tune is throwing a fit right?" des laughed as we walked into the cafeteria. "I didn't mean to sleep out.. but did u cover for me?" I said making a sad face.

"of course twin, I said that you called and your phone was about to die and that you where crashing at maddy crib because she was having a break down in the middle of the night. he asked for a picture of you sleep so she used your wig that you left there and gave evidence" he said shaking his head.

"ahhh thanks pooks" I said giving him a big hug.

"nahh don't let that shit happen again. fuck was u doing anyway?" he said. "u went tah go see lando an u ane bring yo black ass back?" des said lifting an eyebrow.

"I was just hanging out with lando. we just talked, smoked weed, and sang" I shurgged taking a seat at the lunch table.

"n im guessing you just fell asleep" he nodded as did I.

"it won't happen again" I said with a tight lip smile.

"ine yo father nigga do you. but shit it's friday and I going to sey'anna house tonight WHEW" he said with a big smile rubbing his hands together.

"ouuu okayyy! so is this a girl you gon actually take serious?" I said

"hell yeah she made me change my phone number n all i'm locked in wit this li girl. you think I changed my shit for the sport." he said scrunching his face up.

"okay shit!" I grunted muggin him. "she go to this school?"

"hell no she go to saint mitchell" he nodded

"private school? okay I see you bud" I laughed

"you needa fine you a lil yeah" he laughed

"mmcht I'll get me a lil yeah when pigs fly and niggas stop being weird" I shrugged

I started eating my food cause i'll be damned if my shit gets cold cause des wan have a heart to heart.

"friend wha u got today" lando said as he walked up to the table. he said next to me hovering over the bag of wendy's.

"I got you something too cause i'm actaully hungry today" I said pulling out the food.

"I just wanna say I had fun last night we doing that again" he said and I nodded. "it wasn't far from what we usually do tho" I shrugged taking a bite out of my burger.

"facts but it was more refreshing as you could say— oh shit and guess what" he said with a big smile.

"you got the keys?" I asked

"I GOT THE KEYS" he said jumping up and down. I jumped with him causing everyone to look at us.

"wasn't they just fighting??"

"I swear if they fucking around they can do it quietly"

"they lowkey annoying as fuck"

"bra you we gotta spin over there tonight" I hyped as we sat back down.

"he got the keys to what" mikey said as him and ques walked up to the table.

"to my crib" lando said

"ouuu shit big things boyy" mikey smiled

"so we ane invited over there?" des said

"no yall not cause ion need you dirty ass niggas fucking up my shit first week. plus the only thing in there is a bed and my tv" he shrugged

"fuck all y'all. how the fuck lani get tah go over there but not ME" ques said scrunching up his face.