"I am here only Yunxi..... just wait a minute...." said Zhan and came out of the room and looked at his phone.

"Ohh god...its not working...." said Zhan.

"I Don't even remember Yibo's number should I call dad...." thought Zhan. Zhan saw a staff going by the lobby.

"Excuse me....can I use your phone..." asked Zhan.

"Yeah...sure sir..." said the man.

"Thank you...." said Zhan and quickly dialed his father's number.

Zhan's father picked up the call.

"Hello dad..." said Zhan and Yang instantly recognised his voice.

"Yibo....see Zhan's call...." said yang and everyone looked at him. Zhan turned the call to loudspeaker.

"Hello Zhan....where are you son..." asked Yang.

"Sorry dad....actually I am here in a  hotel with Yunxi....Yunxi....is..." said Zhan.

"Hello Zhan....your voice is not coming....hello...." said Yang.

"Hello dad...." said Zhan but the phone disconnected. Yang tried to call Zhan again but it was unreachable. While Zhan was also not able to conect to them.

"Ahhh...Zhan..." yelled Yunxi from inside.

Zhan quickly returned back the phone after thanking the man and went inside.

"What happened Yunxi...." asked Zhan.

"I am not feeling well....." Said Yunxi.

"Wait....I saw a medical store nearby Let me bring some medicines for you..." Said Zhan and ran out.

After sometime he came back and gave the medicine to Yunxi and gave water with it too that was kept there on the table.

Zhan kept the glass back and made her lay on the bed while he himself again tried to start his phone.

Yunxi poured some water with jug in another glass.

"Zhan...here drink some water please...." Said Yunxi offering water.

"It's fine Yunxi....I am not thirsty..." Said Zhan.

"Please Zhan....I am feeling very guilty, its all because of me....you are here...your phone is not working....I can't see you so tensed because of me....i am sorry Zhan..." Said Yunxi faking a cry.

"It's okay Yunxi...I am not saying you anything..." Said Zhan.

"Then please have some water....and calm yourself first..." Said Yunxi and Zhan took the glass of water and drunk it.

"Zhan please stay here...." said Yunxi and grabbed Zhan's hand.

"I am here Yunxi.....don't worry..." said Zhan he sat on bed beside Yunxi.

In restaurant
Everyone were shocked to hear what Zhan said. The cheerful mood everyone had was literally spoiled. Yibo eyes welled up in tears he ran out to his bike and drove away from there.

Everyone returned back to home but Yibo was not there.

"God....where is Yibo...." Said Ziyi.

"Let me call him..." said Ran and tried to call him but his phone was switched off. They all were very worried and were waiting for Yibo.

After sometime Yibo came back. His eyes were swollen and red with tears.

"Yibo....son you are back....are you okay..." asked Ziyi and Yibo nodded slowly and walked to his room.