50. Disagreementd

Start from the beginning

"NO!", And then I was laughing again so hard that there were tears in my eyes.

"Okay I'm saying it but stop", and that was enough to make him stop, "come on say it or do you want me to encourage you", he said his hands still hovering over me.

"You are deliciously hot, Ethan", I mumbled.

"And?"

"And the best guy I've ever had", I said in the best I'm-not-so-happy tone I could pull of even though it felt nice to still have this comforting relationship with him even in these bad times. Never once did I feel like our marriage was forced or for reasons other than love.

"You know you too are the best woman I ever had, or I'll have, and I still think you're way to out of my league Ems, I love you so much", he said.

"I love you so much too, Ethan".

The next day all of us were gathered again in the meeting room, it was only me Ethan, Alpha smith and his beta. His beta gave us a summary of all the things we discussed last night, what their plans would be, and how they'd love to get some help for us. And no matter how sexist or old fashioned their pack was I had to accept the fact that they were good with strategies, like really good.

"So have you guys made your decision? Or do you need some time to discuss, in alone?", Alpha Smith asked.

"I think both me and Emma know what our decision is" Ethan said looking at me with a blank face. I had to say he was really good at this whole poker face, so nobody can read you, thing. I just nodded thinking he must be thinking what I was thinking, and I think that's the same thing he must've thought as well.

"Then Alpha And Luna of Golden moon pack, do you agree to help us, Silver Claw pack, or not?"

"Yes we do", I said the same time Ethan said, "No we deny".

And then came the akward silence again. "We will give you some time alone", Smith said and left with his beta leaving me and Ethan alone.

"What was that?", Ethan asked as soon as he left.

"What was what? I thought we both agreed to the same thing!"

"So did I!"

"Why would you not want to help them?"

"Why would you want to? Don't you remember the things they said about us, about you? They're a bunch of sexist assholes, who think women are below them and you want to help them? I thought you hated them and wouldn't want to help them that's why I said no."

"So you're saying this is on me? It's all my fault? And they have innocent people in the pack who would be in danger, no matter what they think or how they think, that doesn't mean we should leave them to die Ethan."

"I'm not leaving them they're not even my responsibility, I had an option and I made my choice."

"Guess what? So did I!", I almost screamed back at him.

"Emma we're the Luna and the Alpha we're supposed to make this choice together."

"But are we willing to make this choice together? Cause it sure as hell doesn't feel like that to me."

"Then I guess we have our answer", Ethan said and before I could ask what it was he opened the door and Alpha Smith asked what our decision was and all he said what, "Ask Luna, because like I said I'm leaving."

And Smith looked confused cause what Ethan said didn't answer his questions but it sure did answer mine.

"I'll help you Alpha Smith, me and my mate are having a disagreement at the moment but I'm willing to help your pack."