I wrapped one of my arms around her waist and rested my hand low on her opposite hip.

"Let's go lyubov' moya because I want the entire world to know that you are taken, by me, just as soon as possible." She smiled a devastatingly beautiful smile at my words. (my love)

We got a lot of stares as we exited my angel's dorm building and walked towards the cafeteria. Some people even stopped in their tracks and stared at us openly, their mouths hanging open in shock. When they saw me with my arm around her and her laying her head against the side of my chest laying her head pretty much on the side of my pectoral muscle.

Just before we stepped into the cafeteria, I lowered my hand even more. I lowered it to where my middle finger would be laying along her V line. And she laid her hand between my pectoral muscles, both of which jumped at her touch. Which just made her smile even more and wider.

Giggling she asked me, "like that do you?"

"More than you could ever possibly know dorogaya moya, more than you will ever know boginya moya." I honestly answered her question with a smile of my own. (my darling, my goddess)

"Good, I'm glad."

I leaned down and kissed her lips gently, almost reverently as a matter of a fact.

When we walked into the cafeteria several minutes later, we were still wrapped in each other's embrace. The entire room went dead still and silent as a human cemetery and two a.m. human time.

From the students to the guardians, to the cafeteria workers, to the teachers and staff who were present. No one in that room made a single solitary sound or a move because they were all too busy staring at lyubov' moya and I. (my love)

As per our plan, I quite happily pulled my beautiful and sexy girlfriend against the front of my body. And then I VERY happily, with my hands in her back pockets, leaned down and kissed her passionately. Both of us got so lost in that kiss that our hands went wandering around each other's bodies as we moaned repeatedly and very loudly.

Pulling back, with great difficulty, I lay my forehead against hers my hands once again on her phenomenal zhopa. And I said to her, loud enough to be sure that everyone, throughout the full and still completely silent cafeteria, could hear me. "I love you sooo much detka." (ass, baby)

"Just as I love you mladenets, just as I have only ever and will only ever love you, detka." (babe, baby)

Then we kissed again in that still silent cafeteria, silent as an empty ancient Egyptian tomb in fact. After that very steamy, sensual, and sexy kiss we walked up to the food line to collect our breakfast.

Roza picked up a tray to put her food on. "Please, allow me mladenets." (babe)

"Thank you, lyubov' moy." She leaned up one the tips of her toes on one foot and the other bent up in the air behind her as she kissed me gently and lovingly on the lips with a teasing smile. (my love)

"Anything for you milaya moya, anything at all, forever boginya moya." I stood straight up and again said loud enough to make for chert sure that everyone in that entire room heard every single word that I said. (my dearest, my goddess, damn)

I leaned back down and kissed her again in the still silent and still room. And although the room was silent, we could still feel every single pair of eyes on us.

After our latest loving kiss, I just happened to look up and lock eyes with Emil. And he smiled bigger than I had ever seen the man smile before in all the days that I have known him. And I just gave him a small nod in return which he returned while still smiling like a mad man.