Worst Date Ever.

Song-  Don't be shy by KAROL G, Tiesto

"Joe, you have to get home. it's summer. Everybody's back home." I speak on the phone as the boys played Video games sitting on the couch. "I'll be there soon. It's just. I didn't know there'll be so much work here. I'll be there in time for Laurel's book party. I'll see you there." Joe says before disconnecting the call. "I-" I get cut off. 

I flop next to Conrad. "Hey, how was the tea?" He asks, letting me get cosy under his arm. "I hated it. I've never hated something so much. All the girls were bitches, they wouldn't even talk to me." I throw my hands up in irritation. "The only good one was Shayla, we are friends now." I tease Steven. "Shayla and you are friends?" Steven loses focus and looks at me. I hum a yes. "I've got Nicole as my big sister deb and to ice it all up Gigi's there. Ugh, Fuck me." I grab the controller from Conrad's hand and start killing the zombies myself, not keeping any for Jeremiah and Steven. 

"See you later guys." We hear Belly. Jeremiah and I turn. He gets up and goes to greet her. "Are you kidding me- yeah no completely abandon the game, Jere?" Steven speaks. Conrad hits my head, "Focus." "You look hot." Jeremiah twirls her. 

"Hey stop flirting with my sister." Steven turns. "Shut up steven." "No, you shut up. You do look good though." Steven compliments her which makes me look up at Conrad. "You driving with us or will you meet us there?" I question from my place. "I'm not going to the book party. I'm going to a drive-in" Belly answers. 

"A drive-in?" I kneel on the bed and turn to look at her. "A date?" I add a question.  She nods smiling. "I'm your best friend, why don't I know about this?" I look heartbroken. "I wanna go on a date too," I say flopping down. "We can go to a movie?" Conrad suggests. "Nah, I'll wait for Simon." I smile and get back to the game. "Have fun, Belly..." I shout. 

"Belly." I stand abruptly, remembering something and run towards her. "Make good choices," I say and hug her. "I'm so proud of you." I hold her and wipe an imaginary tear. her phone rings and she checks it saying bye, she leaves. 

_ ) _) _) _) _) _) _) _) _) _) _

"What is that?" I peak from behind Conrad. "Can I?" I grab the glass from his hand and down it. "Bad day?" He questions before pouring another glass and downing it himself. "Pour some more." I point at my glass. "Really bad day." He nods pouring some more. 

"Why are we pounding Chardonnay?" I ask him confused after a few glasses. "Bad day." He toasts. Laurel calls Conrad to her table. "Wait up for me," Conrad says keeping the bottle down. I walk toward the couch and find Jeremiah and Steven sitting. 

I stare at them, Jeremiah looks at me and raises his eyebrow. I flop down on his lap. "I'm bored." I rest my head on his shoulder. I leave my legs over Steven's tighs. "Behave." He pushes away. "Stevie hates me." I cry out to Jeremiah. "He doesn't hate you." Jeremiah moves me away from Steven and completely on his lap. "Why is he not saying that. You hate me, Steven, don't you?" I snatch the phone out of his hands. 

"I don't hate you, Georgia." He looks at me disappointedly. "Why are we hating Peach?" Conrad joins us. "Steven hates me," I state. "Why do you hate her?" Conrad turns to him surprised. "I don't." Steven defends himself. "You have hated me ever since we broke up. You hate me so much that you call me Georgia. Everybody else calls me Peach but you." I say disgusted by my own name. 

"It's not that, Georgia." Steven tries to speak but I interrupt him. "You still won't call me Peach." I cry out. "Georgia, you're clearly drunk. You should probably go home." Steven suggests.