Like it, Get it.

Song- Icecream by Selena Gomez, BlackPink

"Hi!!" I say as I walk towards the beach. Conrad turns back to look at me. I sit next to him, we stare at the sea in silence. 

"Hey, guys." Belly walks over. She sits on the other side of Conrad. "Last night was amazing." She smiles. "It was a shitshow," Conrad speaks. "It was both for me." I scrunch up my nose. 

"You know you're going to have a black eye tomorrow, right? you too." He looks at both of us. 

"It's already tomorrow. " Belly smiles nodding her head. 

Comfortable silence befalls us three. The only sound is of the waves crashing in the ocean. I heard the lighter click in Conrad's hand and turned my attention to him, and so did Belly. 

"Let me have a puff." 

"No." 

"Mm-hmm. Yeah." 

"No no." Conrad shakes his head. 

"Laurel would actually kill me." Conrad starts bickering. 

"Okay fine then if I can't smoke, then you can't smoke." Belly puts forth a condition. 

"Same old belly." Conrad shakes his head, smiling a little. He tucks the roll over his ear. 

"Yeah, that condition, not for me." I grab the cigarette and light it. 

"Peach.." they both look at me disappointed. "Lot on my mind, don't blame me." I exhale. "Who wants to go on a muffin run?" Conrad asks. 

"I actually have somewhere that I need to be." Belly gets up and runs away. "Where? where is she going?" Conrad turns to look at me who was still very much busy smoking. "To see a whale." She shouts as she runs. 

"Whale." I look up at her, then Conrad. "Belly, what whale?" I shout but she had vanished. 

Conrad left me at the beach alone and went back home as he felt hungover. I came back home almost the same time as Belly. 

"Belly where have you been?" Laurel asks as she walks in through the hallway. "Is that a bruise?" She brushes her hair past. By this time I was in her view too. "Peach, oh my god you've got one too." Laurel gets out of her seat and steers me to it. 

"Were you two in a fight?" She asks us. We couldn't let her know about my appearance at the bonfire. So Belly looked at me. "Um, yesterday night, I was kinda thirsty so I left my room and I guess Belly was in the bathroom. She kinda spooked me so I punched her. I felt bad so I let her punch me. Where is Joe?" I question, looking around not seeing my brother. 

I saw Steven awkwardly glancing my way and Conrad sitting on the couch while Jeremiah ignored my presence. 

"Joe's already at the dock." Laurel answers. "His shift was early today," Laurel informs. "Oh-" I sulk in my chair. 

"Cereal?" I hear Jeremiah asks. "I'm not hungry." "Hit me up." I and Belly answer simultaneously. "Sure." Jeremiah grabs the box of cereal and pours one for Belly and one for me. "I said I'm not hungry," I say looking up at him. "Are you two fighting?" she whispers in my ears. I shake my head looking at her. I wait a minute and then walk over to Jeremiah. "Can we talk?" I speak softly. "I'm making a hangover cure, then I have to leave for work." He says not looking at me. 

I turn to look at Belly, who looked at me sorrily. I grabbed Jeremiah, wrist and pulled him out of the kitchen. "Hey, I don't want to be late," Steven shouts behind us. "Steven." Belly stops him from following us out. "Georgia I have to go." He says. I stop and turn around to face him. 

I throw my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. I nuzzle myself close to his neck. He smelled of cologne and summer breeze and crashing waves and everything I liked about summer. A few seconds later his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. "I'm sorry." He whispers. "Shh." I quiet him. He nods, still hugging me. 

I break the hug after a minute. "Feeling Better?" He smiles, looking down at me. "Let's promise, never to get mad at each other ever again." I hold up my pinky finger. He locks it with his. "I promise." We both say at the same time. 

We walk back to a very happy Susannah and a very annoyed Laurel. "This is going to be so much fun." Susannah squeals excitedly. "What's going to be fun?" I ask. "Belly is going to be a debutante along with you." She claps her hands. "Wait for real?" I jump up and run towards Belly to hug her. "It's not a big deal." She waves it off. "Of course it is. We get to do this together. I love you I love you I love you." I kiss her cheeks. 

"Just wait you two... it's going to be fun, there's tea, an auction, the ball, of course, the rehearsals. I gotta write this down. Ahh." She gasps. "We need to go shopping." She speaks. "Oh my god, shopping," I say a little less enthusiastically. It wasn't like I hated it, I just hated it with Susannah. She didn't know when to stop. I turned to look at Belly, who was already smiling at me awkwardly. "This sounds expensive." Laurel scratches her neck. "Don't worry, it's on me. Sending the girl for the ball was my idea, also we have to style you for the book party." Susannah smiles. 

"Belly do you really want to do this? It's not you." Laurel turns to look at us. "It's not, and neither is this Peach's thing. I don't get why they're listening to mom." Conrad speaks from the couch. 

"Conrad, could you please be a little more supportive?" Susannah brushes him off. "Now, who's Peach's escort and Who's Belly's escort?" Susannah's question is left hanging in the air. "Not me, I went last year." Conrad sips his hangover cure. 

"Yeah, and I swore of balls." Jeremiah voices, making both Steven and me laugh. We stop at an instance. "The dances guys." He clarifies. "Wow guys, stop fighting over me," Belly says playing with her cereal. "Um, I'm not going with either of you. I'm going to find my own date." Belly speaks. "Yup, I'm going to ask Simon. If he says no, Stevie will take me to the ball. Won't you Stevie." I pinch his cheeks as I walk around him. he stiffens under my touch. "Great we'll get to meet Simon." Susannah and Laurel clap. 

Jeremiah walks over to Belly and places a plate filled with eggs. "Hurry up girls, we have to go shopping." Susannah talks. "Can Stitch Join? I have to take her on a walk anyways." I say calling Stitch. "Sure, just make sure she doesn't sit on their furniture," Laurel speaks. 

We get out of the house and go through the town shopping from shop to shop. Susannah proceeded to dress us and undress us like a barbie dolls. 

"Ok, so they are called fascinators and all the girls will be wearing them." Susannah comes to a stop in front of a shop. I look up from Stitch and find head gears on a pole. "Seriously?" Laurel questions. "Yeah, I don't know about this." Belly scrunched her nose. 

Next, we went to a wedding gown shop, Belly and I tried dresses one after the other. Stitch barked when she didn't like a certain dress. Laurel calmed her down. "I'm going to look around," I say pulling up the dress I wore and walking around the shop. 

If I was feeling anything, it was something like a bride and not a debutante. These kinda experiences are often made with mothers and mine was absent. I looked around and found a dress. 

"You'll look amazing in this Peach." I hear Susannah from the back. "Really?" I turn, holding the dress up. "Well, you have grown into the most beautiful-looking girl I ever know." She brushes my hair back. "Thanks for all this. I know my mom would never let me do this." I chuckle nervously. "I know Norah wouldn't but I really hoped she was here to see you." He takes my hand in hers. "She'll be here." I nod. "Great. Now enough mopping, go try on that dress. You have the tea to attend." Susannah pulls me and the dress and pushes us towards the trail rooms where Belly was tiredly sitting on the ground. 

I come out of the trail room after changing and they turn to look at me. "Peach!!!" Belly squeals. "Oh my god. You look amazing." She hugs me.  "She looks like a princess." Susannah rests her head on her hands, staring at me. "Stop you guys." I wave off blushing. "Oh, Norah needs to see this." Laurel whips her phone and clicks pictures as I pose. "Could you send some my way too?" I asked walking back into the room and changing into my normal clothes.