quarante-deux: blurry

CHAPTER FORTY TWO:
"blurry"

"What the fuck is wrong with both of you!?" Josh exclaimed as he pulled one of the the other.

"We were here to fight them not each other!" Jack yelled.

Johnny glared at Asher before looking away.

"Johnny—I know you care about here and we'll find her but please calm down." Jack sighed. "Asher's her brother. Do you think he'd want anything bad to happen to Annie right now!? He knows more about this place more than you do."

"Are you seriously lecturing me right now?" Johnny rolled his eyes wiping his lip.

"I know right! If Jack's the one sorting out the fights you know y'all messed up." 

Johnny sighed and after a some what long pause he decided to apologise, "I'm sorry Asher." He mumbled. His eyes away from Asher's.  "I guess I went a little too..."

Asher ran his hand through his hair, "Yeah..yeah you did."  He said. "Look I'm sorry for getting you all into this mess okay? but i'm gonna get you guys out of it too..we just need to find her, talk it out an-"

"Aloha everyone!" Someone chirped. Of course, none other than Keith Raymond himself.

Faze standing right next to him, His hand around Annie's waist and the other one over her mouth.

Johnny's jaw clenched as soon as he saw Faze holding onto Annie, "Keith i'm asking you nicely. Let her go." Johnny said as he looked at Annie, her eyes somehow calming her down.

He was filled with an emotion he had never felt before. Not sure how he would describe it but it was something.

Annie's teary red eyes never left his. Either she had been crying or they might have drugged her a little.

"Nicely?" Keith smiled sitting on the little chair beside him. "Go on then, all of you. Tell me how nice I am." 

Is he dumb or what?

Asher gritted his teeth about to attack Keith but Jack pulled him back. "Woah Angel chill, we have you're little friend here remember?"

Asher twisted his tongue, "You said you wanted a fight. This is not a fight, So stop acting like a wimp and actually come fight me alright?"

Keith scoffed, "I've already won."

Annie tried getting out of Faze's grip but he only held on to her waist tighter making Johnny clench his fists. He did like him so close to her.

She was his
and his only.

As Keith opened his mouth to provoke them a little more. Annie smartly bit Faze's hand, releasing from his grip.

"Go!" Annie yelled as Faze held his hand in pain.

All of them were surprised by Annie's actions but they were done for the day. Wanting to get out of this place, they tried to run off.

Annie immediately reached for Johnny's hand as they ran downstairs.

Surprisingly, Jack and Josh were fast enough to run off outside to start the car.

The whole situation caught Keith and Faze off guard. Keith already had Annie and if he was smart enough, he could have just kept her and gotten his reward but because of his egoistic self, he wanted to rub it in their faces but now if he lost Annie, both his money and pride would vanish.