deux: conversation

CHAPTER TWO:"new friends"

CHAPTER TWO:
"new friends"

After a whole day of school work, it was finally time for lunch and Annie was beyond happy.

She walked out to the bleachers and sat behind it. She laid down on the grass deciding whether to go inside or not.

Lifting up her arms, she put her hands over her eyes. The day wasn't bad at all. She just needed to get used to it.

She sat up, ready to go inside when she saw Johnny walking in. She remembered that she had to give his books back.

She walked into the cafeteria, entering a few minutes after Johnny. Lilia was quick to notice her, she waved and gestured her to come sit with her and so Annie did.

"Hii! You must be Annie! I'm Kenzie!" A blonde introduced.
"Nice to meet you." Annie smiled.

"I'm Jayden!" A girl exclaimed. She had short blonde hair dyed purple at the bottom.

Annie flashed her a quick smile.

"How are you liking this day so far Annie?" Lilia questioned.
"I mean, it's not bad." Annie answered.

Meanwhile, at the boys table, Jack was rambling about his favorite movie.

"Hey dude!" Jack greeted Johnny as he walked in. "Was skipping fun?"

Johnny laughed, "mhm."

Their group consisted of 4 people. Johnny Orlando, Jack Grazer, Joshua Bassett and Asher Angel

"I made friends with the new girl today" jack said.

"You mean Annie?" Johnny asked.

"Who's that?" Asher asked.

"Yeah, who is she?" Josh commented.

"Hold up! How do you know Annie? You weren't even there today" Jack exclaimed.

Johnny smirked, "you'll never know." he winked. Next, to slightly surprise Jack, he got up from his seat and went to Annie's Table. He gently tapped on her shoulder causing her to turn around from her decent conversation with her 'new friends.'

"Hey Annie." He said making a certain face.

"Oh hey, I'll be out in a minute." she said and gave him a quick smile.

"I'll wait." He replied giving her a small smile as well. He thought he was cute which she certainly was.

All of Annie's "friends" were surprised that Johnny Orlando was at their table but they were even more surprised that he was talking to Annie. I mean, she's new.