trente-cinq: forgive and forget

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE:
"forgive and forget."

It had been a whole three weeks since the whole incident. Things we're definitely back to normal now.

When Jack found out that Asher and Annie were related he was shocked of course. Weren't we all? But then he got mad at Asher because he was her brother and not him.

Yeah, Jack's lost a few screws.

He still didn't know about Annie and Johnny. They hadn't told him yet and surprisingly, he hadn't caught on.

School just finished and because they had Johnny, Annie, and Josh PE they planned to meet the rest in the field.

As soon as Annie walked out of the girl's locker room, she walked out into the field. Both the boys already there.

She felt a tap on her shoulder as her legs stepped on the fake grass. She turned around to see Kenzie and Jayden.

She crossed her arms turning around, "What do you guys want?" She questioned.

"We want to apologize," Kenzie said softly.

Jayden had her head down, "We're sorry." She said looking back up, "It wasn't right to say that to you and it was petty for us to do that."

Annie narrowed her eyes at them. Kenzie took a breath, "We were..uh jealous and I- I have nothing against you and Johnny."

She said. "We're really sorry." She said pretty genuinely.

"You know I was actually starting to like you guys and you just turned on me" Annie mentioned.

"How could we make it up to you?"

Annie sighed, "Just don't do it again." She shrugged.

Jayden bit the inside of her cheek, "Friends?" She said putting her hand out.

Annie smiled, "Friends." She smiled as she shook their hands.

Well, How professional.

They eventually parted ways after having a short conversation, she walked over to Johnny who was sitting on the bleachers, on his phone.

"Sitting alone huh?" She questioned walking up to him.

"Josh forgot his homework in his locker. Asher has detention...and Jack, god knows where he is." He shrugged, moving a little for her to sit. "And you looked like you were having an interesting conversation" He laughed.

She rolled her eyes playfully sitting next to him, "They apologized." She stated.

"And you forgave them?" He raised a brow.

She shrugged then sighed, "I did." She nodded, rubbing her palms over her thighs.

He put his head on her shoulder making her smile, "Aw, look at you being nice and all." He teased her.

She laughed softly, "I'm always nice."

He looked at her, his head still on her shoulder, "Are you sure about that?"

She nudged him lightly, "Idiot"

He raised a brow, "Is that nice?" He joked.

She groaned still smiling, "Shut up."

He pouted, "I think you should've added the words 'and kiss me' after that." He smirked.

She smirked too, "Kiss me" She whispered.

He licked his lips as he looked around the field. No one was there but he knew there were cameras out there. Did he really care though?

They never made their relationship public, Like, Jack too still didn't know.

"If you act like that you know I will." Johnny only smirked wider.

He never really hesitated to kiss her but they'd never really kissed in public before, there was a chance that someone would see them and he didn't know if she would want that. He always put her first.

"Kiss me, Johnny." She smiled, her tone was soft and delicate. It was like she actually wanted everyone to know that they were together.

He looked at her and glanced at her lips. Oh fuck it was what went through his head before he collided his lips against her. She smiled through the kiss as she kissed him back.

But they were soon interrupted, "What. the. fuck?" Someone questioned.

The voice way too familiar, of course, it was none other than Jack Dylan Grazer.

They pulled away. They glanced at Jack. Josh was with him too.

They looked at each other and back to Jack. It all happened so quick. "Surprise!?" They laughed in unison.

Josh smirked as he quoted TikTok, after witnessing the situation in front of him. "I've been waiting for this one. Turn it up"