vingt quatre: fake friends

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
"fake friends"

It was the next morning. Annie had accidentally slept in Asher's room. She got up and look at him who was fast asleep. She put her hair up in a small ponytail and walked out of his room.

She went into Johnny's room to see him leaning on his headboard, He looked at her, "What happened last night?" He asked. He couldn't remember a single thing.

"I think someone drugged you.." She sighed sitting next to him.

He raised a brow, "Drugged me?" He sighed, "Did I say anything stupid?" He questioned.

She shook her head, "Not that I know of." 

"Where were you?" He asked her.

"Um I fell asleep in Asher's room." She said softly.

"Asher's?" He gave her a look but she couldn't really describe it.

"We were just talking and I accidentally fell asleep there," She reassured him.

"Okay."

She rubbed the back of his hand, "Are you hungover?" She asked him.

He held his head, "Yeah," He groaned. "My head hurts like a bitch."

She ran her fingertips on his forehead and smiled, "Coffee?" She questioned.

He nodded and smiled back at her, "Sure."

She gave him a small peck as he got up and went out of the room, making him grin to himself.

About a week passed, Annie would usually come over to the boy's house, to simply hang out and she would sit with the girls on alternate days. She even went to one of Kenzie's sleepover a few days ago, it wasn't the most fun since they we're basically talking trash on other people but it was a good way to pass time. i guess.

As for her relationship with Johnny, They hadn't made is official but of course, they would share a few kisses everyday. Annie liked him a lot and she decided to talk to him about it today. You could say that Johnny was head over heels for her just within the span of a month and he would indeed try to show her how much he liked her.

Annie had been trying to get in contact with her dad and had been updating Asher on everything that would happen.

Her father wouldn't answer the calls, He had probably gotten a new number.

She got closer to each of the boys as the days went by. They were honestly like family to her now.

While they were all sitting in the living room, Annie got a text from Jayden.