🐾 26 🐾

Hello again!ل͜

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

"Do you have an idea of what is happening, Daeshim?" Jungkook asked once again, hoping to get an answer this time.

"I do, but I don't think you're going to like it," Daeshim said.

"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook asked, even more confused.

Daeshim took a deep breath before explaining it to everyone. "While trying to learn more about the unknown creature, I stumbled upon a book from a couple of years ago. It talked about how the Lord of the Wolves suspiciously disappeared but was soon replaced by another shortly after known as the God of the Wolves."

"It also explained that male omega's were once common back in the day, but after the God of Wolves took over, many of them started to go missing to the point that there were only a few left."

"So what you mean by that is-" Jungkook started.

"Yes, it means that the unknown creature could be the God of the Wolves and is looking for every male omega and erasing them from ever existing,"

"Then why is it attacking my pack? Taehyung was the only male omega- don't tell me Taehyung is here," Jungkook said, getting hit by the realization that Taehyung might be there.

"He is. That is why I said that you might've not liked what I was about to say," Daeshim said.

Before Jungkook could say anything else, Namjoon appeared while carrying Jin. Jin collapsed on his knees after they had reached them. Hoseok quickly ran towards their aid.

"Namjoon, Jin, where is Yoongi?" Jungkook asked, knowing that Yoongi had left with both of them.

"Y-yoongi is still i-inside," Jin managed to say while coughing and gasping for air. He had inhaled too much of the smoke, which made it hard for him to breathe.

"Jin, don't force yourself to speak too much. You've inhaled too much of the smoke," Hoseok explained to Jin while fanning air toward him.

"If it wasn't for that damn male omega! None of this would be happening. Our wedding could have been perfect," Eunha let out in anger. "This is why I told you to get rid of him from the beginning. But you never listen,"

"Eunha, that's enough. We don't need any more of your comments," Daeshim said.

Jungkook took a couple of steps back. He couldn't bear to see the people he cared for so much breakdown. Suddenly, he remembers what Jimin had told him before he fled away with Taehyung.

'I don't think you should even have the title, Leader.'

Something snapped in him. He wanted to prove to himself and Jimin that he does deserve the title of Leader.

"Alpha? Are you alright? I know it's a lot to understand, but-," Namjoon said before getting cut off by Jungkook.

"Hoseok, call all the guards we have. We need every single one of them to help anyone trapped inside there," Jungkook ordered.

"Yes, Alpha, right away," Hoseok said without another word before running off.

"Namjoon, take care of Jin and anyone else who might come out injured," Jungkook said.

"Alright, Alpha," Namjoon said as he placed Jin somewhere more comfortable.

"Daeshim, please take care of Eunha. Don't let her run off somewhere. I'll be back as soon as possible," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook! Don't tell me you're going in there to find that male omega?" Eunha said as she tried to stop him.

"I'm sorry, Eunha. I have to. Stay here where it is safe," Jungkook said, pulling away from Eunha's grip. Once he was free, he took off toward the palace.

"Jungkook! Come back here!" Eunha yelled. She turned around and looked at Daeshim.

"Can't you do anything to get him?" Eunha asked as she pointed towards Jungkook running off in the distance.

Daeshim only shook his head. "I'm afraid not," that was all he said to her.

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

Yoongi was inside the palace, stumbling against the walls. He was with Jin and Namjoon when the crash occurred, causing them to be send-off flying in different directions.

He was severely injured and couldn't walk properly. His vision was starting to get blurry due to the flames. He could only take a few gasps of air before collapsing to the ground.

Yoongi lay there for a while, thinking it was his time to go. But he couldn't bring himself to get it to happen.

Knowing that his mate is somewhere out there after waiting for so many years, he used all his energy to stand up. If he couldn't get to live a life with his mate, then he would at least want to see who it was.

He held the wall to keep him in balance as he walked. He soon found a room and walked in.

Squinting his eyes, he scanned the room. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of something moving in his purified vision.

Not knowing if it was someone or just smoke, he quickly left the room to look for where it went. He continued walking to where it would have gone before the debris from the palace fell in front of his pathway.

Falling forwards, he groaned due to the impact. He started breathing heavily and quickly.

His eyes were slowly giving up on him, and right before he closed his eyes, he saw someone wearing a navy blue suit approaching him. Before he could react, he had lost all consciousness.

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

Heh, long time no see~ I did leave you guys on a cliffhanger in the last update.
I'm sorry for not updating for so long (ㅠㅠ). Things have been crazy since I last updated. I hope you guys can forgive me (.

Q: Did y'all miss me? Or did y'all miss the book? (Be honest here, I don't mind)

Anyways, for those still around, if you'd like a brief explanation for my absences, let me know. I know some of you guys might be curious (or not).

I've got some other things to say, but for now-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!

(ノ・▽・)ノ♡