🐾 22 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

"Alpha, are you feeling alright? You've been out of it for a couple of days now," Hoseok asked.

He had entered the Alpha's office to give him more manuscripts when he noticed that Jungkook hadn't even finished the papers he had given him a couple of days earlier.

"I'm fine. I'm just stressed, that's all," Jungkook said as he rubbed his face with both of his hands.

"You've been saying the same thing for the past few days ever since both Taehyung and Jimin left the palace," Hoseok said. "Did something happened while you were chasing them?"

"No, nothing happened. If you would please, leave the room. I want to be alone," Jungkook said, waving his hand for Hoseok to leave the room.

Hoseok did as told and left the room. Outside of the room was Jin.

"Is he still acting odd?" Jin asked. Hoseok only nodded.

Jin sighed, "He is making it harder for himself if he doesn't tell us what wrong,"

"I have a feeling that something happened when Taehyung and Jimin escaped," Hoseok said.

"Me too, if he was just honest with us, maybe we could help him," Jin said.

"Um, excuse me. I need to pass through, so if you could move out of my way, that would be great," Eunha said as she motioned her hands for them to move.

Both Jin and Hoseok moved, not wanting to interfere with the future Luna. Eunha entered the office and walked up to the Alpha.

"Jungkook, since our wedding is in less than two months, we should start sending out invitations to the other packs for our wedding," Eunha said.

Jungkook looked up with widening eyes. He was so deep in thought that he had forgotten about his wedding.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten about our wedding?" Eunha said, crossing her arms.

"No, no. I'll tell Jin to work on the invitations right now," Jungkook quickly said.

"Good, I want everything to be perfect," Eunha said.

"I promise you it'll be perfect," Jungkook said.

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

'Jimin, we've been walking for a while now. It's starting to get cold now,' Taehyung said as a cold breeze touched his fur.

'I know, we should be able to find a campsite before it starts snowing,' Jimin said.

A few days had passed since they ran away from the palace. They were now looking for a place to stay before the weather got colder.

'I think I know where we could go. We're close to it so, it shouldn't be far from here,' Taehyung said.

Taehyung then started running while Jimin followed. It wasn't long before Jimin was able to see a village from afar.

'Taehyung, are you sure about this place? What if the same thing happens and we get locked up?' Jimin said as they started getting closer to the village.

'Don't worry. I've been here already. We should be fine,' Taehyung said, reassuring Jimin.

As they got to the entrance of the village, they noticed some guards guarding the entrance.

'How are we going to get inside?' Jimin asked. Taehyung didn't answer and continued to walk up to the entrance.

The guards took notice of Taehyung. They raised their weapons at him, making Jimin nervous.

Suddenly, they slowly let their weapons down. Taehyung drew a symbol on the dirt ground that Daeshim had shown him when he and Jungkook had stayed at his palace.

The guards then opened the gate. Taehyung looked back at Jimin and gestured him to come out. They both walked through the gate without any trouble.

'I guess I was worried about nothing,' Jimin said once they were inside the village.

They continued walking along the dirt path that led to the palace where Jungkook and Taehyung had stayed during the investigation of the unknown creature.

After they had reached the palace, Taehyung did the same thing he did at the entrance. One of the guards went inside and soon came out with Daeshim.

"I'm guessing it you, Taehyung. Welcome back. I see you brought someone with you," Daeshim said. Taehyung nodded since he was still in his wolf form.

"Come inside. We'll provide you with some clothes for you two to change into," Daeshim said.

◦ ◦ ◦     ◦ ◦ ◦

"Now that you two have freshened up, would you mind telling me what exactly happened," Daeshim asked.

They were all now sitting at the dinner table after Taehyung and Jimin changed into their human form.

"It was all my idea. I was mad at the Alpha for locking Taehyung up, so I decided to break Taehyung out and run away from the palace," Jimin confessed.

"What happened that made the Alpha lock you up, Taehyung?" Daeshim asked.

He was curious since when he last saw him and the Alpha, they seemed to have a good relationship.

"I tackled down the future, Luna. But I didn't do it because I wanted to. She was getting on my nerves," Taehyung said.

"I don't blame you. I've heard a lot about the Alpha's fiance. I can assure you that they aren't good," Daeshim said.

"So, what do you plan on doing? I don't mind if you two want to stay here. There's plenty of room for you guys,"

"We would appreciate it very much," Jimin said.

"What do you say, Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"That would be great, thank you," Taehyung said as he bowed down.

"No need to now down to me. I'll have someone show you your rooms, for now, you can eat. You two must be hungry," Daeshim said.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Happy Father's Day to every father/stepfather out there. Also, thank you for 15k+ reads!

Q. What kpop group do you think is underrated and should deserve more recognition?

I honestly think, Oneus should have more recognition. All of their songs are a bop. My personal favorite song from them is "Come back home".

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!

(ノ・▽・)ノ♡