🐾 17 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

"I was set up! Trust me, I didn't want to do anything with her," The man cried out to Yoongi.

The man had been begging Yoongi to let him out of the dungeon. He claimed that Eunha made everything up and that he didn't have anything to do with how she explained it happened.

"Would you quit nagging me to let you out? You already know you won't be leaving here anytime soon," Yoongi said.

"What do you need me to do to prove my innocence?" The man said desperately. He was determined to prove his innocence.

"Look, whether or not what your saying is true, the Alpha won't believe a single word your saying. So quit trying, alright?" Yoongi said in a cold tone, hoping this would shut up the man.

"I'm begging you, please-," The man was cut off by someone coming down the stairs into the dungeon.

"What's going on? I can hear you guy's talking from upstairs," Jimin said. He had been eavesdropping for a while before deciding to come down.

"He won't shut up. He keeps saying that Eunha set him up," Yoongi briefly explained.

Jimin looked at the man who looked back at him desperately. Jimin decided to talk to him and walked toward his cell.

"What are you doing, Jimin?" Yoongi asked. He was confused as to what Jimin was doing.

"I'm going to talk to him. If what he's saying is true, then we should give him a chance. He might even be innocent," Jimin said.

Yoongi sighed.

Jimin has been the same since he started working for Yoongi. Jimin would give people another chance even after they did something they weren't supposed to do. It's something Yoongi liked about Jimin, but also worried.

"Listen up. I'm willing to hear you out, alright? But keep this in mind. If I find out this is all made up, there will be a greater punishment," Jimin said. The man nodded frantically, intimidated by Jimin.

"Good, now tell me what exactly happened before the Alpha arrived," Jimin said.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

"Taehyung? What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be resting in bed?" Jin asked. He was walking around the hallways when he noticed Taehyung on the patio.

"I felt stuffy staying inside the room, so I came out for a bit to get some fresh air," Taehyung said, leaning on the railings.

Jin accompanied Taehyung at the patio.

"Can I ask you something?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure, what is it? Is there something bothering you?" Jin questioned.

"You could say that," Taehyung said. "This might sound weird, but do you know what the Alpha thinks about male Omegas?"

Jin was a bit taken back by the sudden question but replied anyway.

"I'm not sure since the Alpha hasn't met one. But I'm confident that he wouldn't mind," Jin said. "He isn't the type who would criticize someone just because of their wolf,"

Taehyung was a bit relieved by Jin's response.

"I'm guessing the reason you're asking me this is because you're scared of how the Alpha will react to you being a male Omega, right?" Jin asked.

"How did you know I was a male Omega?" Taehyung asked, knowing that he never told anyone about the type of wolf he is.

"Namjoon told me the day you collapsed into the floor. I'm guessing Jimin told him since they were both together when you fainted," Jin said. "To be honest, I thought you were a Beta before finding out you were a male Omega,"

"Talking about Jimin, his birthday is coming up soon. He'll be turning 18..." Taehyung said, a bit sad.

"Why are you sad about that? Shouldn't you be happy about it?" Jin asked, a bit confused by his behavior.

"I am happy, but I don't want him to find his mate just yet," Taehyung said. "We've been together since we were just pups. I don't know what I would do without him,"

"You have to understand that you'll find your mate as well eventually. Your birthday is just a month or two away," Jin reminded him.

"Your right," Taehyung said, rubbing his face with his hands.

"I guess you should head back inside. You're stressing yourself out here," Jin said, rubbing Taehyung's back.

Jin walked Taehyung back inside the palace before they both parted ways.

While Taehyung was walking, he thought about telling the Alpha his type of wolf. Having been with the Alpha for two weeks, he was sure that what Jin had told him was true.

Taehyung decided to tell the Alpha first thing the next morning.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! I will start by saying thank you for 9k+ reads! I know this was a short chapter and I'm sorry for that. But since tomorrow will the last day of school, I'll be able to make the chapters longer.

Q. What are your top three favorites songs? (It can be any type if song)

Mines are "Breathe Again" by BLITZERS, "Come back home" by ONEUS, and "Eyes, nose, lips" by Taeyang.

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!

(ノ・▽・)ノ♡