🐾 24 🐾

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

It was the day of the wedding. Everyone in the palace was busy with the preparations of the wedding and decorating the ballroom.

Jungkook and Eunha were separated. They couldn't see each other until the wedding according to the tradition of their ancestors.

Jungkook was currently getting ready with the help of Jin and Namjoon.

"You look great, Jungkook. But are you sure you want to do this?" Seokjin asked while fixing Jungkook's black tuxedo.

"To be honest, Hyung. I'm not sure," Jungkook said.

"If you aren't sure, then why don't you cancel the wedding?" Jin asked.

"It's already too late. Eunha has been waiting for this for a long time, and guests will be coming soon anyway. I can't just cancel it," Jungkook said, stressed.

"Since when have you started to doubt if you wanted to get married or not?" Namjoon asked curiously while handing Jungkook his mask.

"...Since the day Taehyung and Jimin left the palace," Jungkook confessed.

"I knew it! Something must've happened that day because you've been acting differently ever since," Jin said.

"There's no point in hiding it anymore. Just tell us what happened that day," Namjoon said. "You can trust us,"

Jungkook just stayed quiet for a while before confessing everything to them.

"That day, I was able to catch up to Taehyung. I had him pinned into the ground, where he was unable to escape. But out of nowhere, he kissed my nose, catching me off guard. He was able to set himself free, but I didn't do anything to stop him. It was as if I was captivated by his kiss," Jungkook explained.

"So, in conclusion, you might have feelings for Taehyung, am I right?" Namjoom asked.

"I- I'm not sure. I mean, it was my first kiss since I never kissed Eunha before," Jungkook said, rubbing his neck.

"Oh, Jungkook. If you had told us earlier, we could've helped you. Just look at the situation you're in right now," Jin said.

"I know, I know. But I can't do anything right now. Everythings already set," Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, it's still not-"

"Sorry to interrupt, Alpha, but the first few guests have arrived," Hoseok said as he opened the door without knowing he had interrupted Jin.

"I'll be heading over right now," Jungkook said, wearing his mask. Hoseok only nodded.

"We'll continue this some other time," Jungkook said to Jin before leaving the room.

After Jungkook had left the room, Jin glared at Hoseok.

"What?" Hoseok asked, confused.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

"Are you two ready?" Daeshim asked. They were getting ready for the wedding of Jungkook and Eunha.