Eight - The Arrangement

Comenzar desde el principio

Jisoo and Jennie overheard the conversation. Instantly, Jisoo's hands started to sweat and her heart flutters.

Jennie: "What are they doing here?" She asked, whispering to her friend's ear.

Jisoo: "I-I don't know." She answered nervously.

The two friends were looking in the direction where Taehyung and Jimin were when they saw Taehyung pick up his phone from his pocket and dialed something. He was calling someone. 

In a few seconds, Jisoo's phone started to vibrate indicating that someone is calling her. Good thing that the tone was on silent and was only on vibrate mode. That helped avoid a scene. The other students around them did not notice how Jisoo nervously picked up her phone. Well, she was hesitant at first but she decided to answer it. She knew it was Taehyung as they exchange phone numbers before they separated from yesterday's interaction.

Jisoo: "W-what?" She almost whispered.

She was trying to hide the phone with her long black hair.

Taehyung: "The day is about to end but you haven't decided yet." He answered.

Taehyung knows where Jisoo was seated. He casually looked at her for a second before averting his gaze somewhere else.

Jisoo: "I-I need more time t-to think about it." She said, keeping her voice low.

Taehyung: "Hmm. Okay. I'll call you again later then." He told her before ending the call.

He looked in her direction again. 

His eyes met hers. They were looking at each other for split seconds before he started to walk away. He acted normal like he was just looking around, trying not to make a scene to avoid weird reactions from the crowd.

Jisoo slowly removed her phone from her ear as she watched him walk away.

Jennie: "He's sure serious about his proposal, Ji." She said.

Jennie: "And why does he have to go here if he will just call you?" She questioned her friend. 

Jisoo kept her stares at the guy. 

Jisoo: "I don't know. " She said.

"He's making me lose my mind."