"Welcome to the Jungle"

The radios on the mercenaries were still on as Hunter ravaged through them like a Honey Badger fighting a pride of Lions. Clint, Richard, Danny, the other Poachers, and the hired mercenaries listened to every detail of their comrades agonizing pleas to god to save them from the monster the Ravens family awoken.

The Campers anxiously glanced at each other; their fear that Hunter is somehow the one behind all the screams was...uncomfortable for their thoughts.

Richard darted his eyes over to his daughter; he had immediately noticed her shift from anxious to debating about whether or not she should search for the Jaguar.

"Allison, you are to stay here," Richard sternly ordered as he checked his rifle before making his way to the closed doorway.

"How'd you know—" Allie was cut off by her Fathers stern stare.

He turned to Clint, "I'll find the kid, I suggest you guys start bringing the park back online," Richard took out three tranquilizer darts from his pocket and stuffed them between his fingers.

Clint narrowed his eyes at Richard and nodded before sharply turning around to the engineers to order them around.

"But D-dad—"

Richards cold stern stare was enough to silence Allie from any pleas to stay or even go with him.

"Darius, is that your name?" Richard asked quickly.

Darius was taken aback and hesitated to answer for a moment. "Y-yes, my names Darius," Darius was intimidated by Richards stare.

He tosses a walkie talkie to Darius who barely manages to catch it.

"Keep your friends and my daughter in this room, no one is allowed to leave without my orders, and do not open the door unless it is Hunter or me—got it, kid?"

Darius meekly and quickly nodded at Richard.

"Good kid."

Richard opened the door and peeked around both corners for the all clear before heading out, closing the door behind him.

Allie immediately turned to the Campers with a "I know I'm going to get in trouble for this" face. She glanced over at Clint who was currently yelling at the engineers.

"We have to find Hunter, I don't think he's safe," Allie said worriedly, she fidgeted with her gloved hands.

"You heard what your Dad said: no one is leaving this room!" Kenji nearly squealed, "Besides, we're safe, and Hunter can handle himself just fine."

The Campers and Allie glared at Kenji.

"He can! I'm not doubting him!" Kenji countered.

"Anyways, why should we go looking for him?" Yaz questioned harshly, "Not like he remembers us," she spat with venom.

Allie and surprisingly Sammy looked aghast at Yaz for saying such a thing.

"Ever since you guys arrived; Hunter has been focused on all of you, especially the child Instagram model and his neglectful Dad," Brooklynn said dangerously as she crossed her arms at Allie.

Allie narrowed her eyes dangerously at Brooklynn, her hands clenched into fists as she slowly leaned forward, "Why are you so hostile towards me? I've done nothing to you!" Allie stated.

"You're trying to seduce Hunter, it's obvious," Brooklynn rolled her eyes at Allie, "You're trying to convince him that you're all doing the right thing, but in fact you're going to be exploiting the dinosaurs, us, and Hunter for your personal benefits!" Brooklynn declared, stepping closer to Allie with her chin slightly raised up.