Hide & Seek, 65 million years ago

"THIS WAS NOT ON MY JURASSIC WORLD WISHLIST GUYS!!!"

Hunter slides under a fallen tree just before the Acrocanthosaurus had snatched him up in its powerful jaws, its head had crashed into the dead tree and rolled it forward. Hunter side flipped over the incoming log, once he landed back on his feet: he bolted off.

The Acro had quickly recovered and had immediately continued its chase after Hunter. Clint smirked as he watched his son flee from the 'High spined lizard' with a goldish base of color, and a darkish teal pattern covering its spine and splits off to cover its belly.

"Clint, the kid is going to get eaten," Richard gave Clint a stern glare while his arms were crossed, "Do you really expect him to survive this?" Richard questioned the Tiger.

Clint scoffed.

"I'm testing something, he'll live, I'll make sure of that." Clint stated as he stared at Hunter who just juked the Acro into thinking he was going to run behind it.

"come on, Hunter..." Allie whispered.

"You're too stubborn to be eaten..." Allie stared worriedly at the Nature Boy. The Campers had heard her and they all chuckled, Allie presented a look of confusion and offense to them.

"Don't worry about Hunter, he'll be just fine," Yaz smiled at Allie. Kenji laughed, "That crazy boy has survived some of the most dangerous situations and has somehow kept us alive on this island of Dino-hell."

"I wouldn't worry too much about that dork," Brooklynn scoffs, "He's rodeo'd a full grown Allosaurus before." She stated.

"Fought a pack of Deinonychus's twice, escaped a Suchomimus, nearly got eaten by Rexy multiple times, the Indominus Rex, the Mosasaurus, escaped three Baryonyxs, escaped a flock of Pteranodons and killed a Pteranodon, escaped Toro the Carnotaurus, Tiff & Mitch, a pack of Herrerasauruses—honestly what haven't we survived?" Sammy pondered.

"Not to brag or anything, but I was the one who defeated Toro!" Ben boasted.

Allie sighed at the campers, shaking her head. "You do understand that Hunter has no way of escape unless Clint's allows it, right?" She gave them a harsh glare.

The Campers stood there in silence for a few moments. Darius scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah that is a contributing factor to Hunters demise..."

The Acrocanthosaurus had suddenly tumbled into the glass, shaking the entire room and causing everyone besides Clint and Richard to fall. The glass was thankfully intact, but then a sudden muffled yell was heard from the other side.

"LET ME OUT CLINT!!!" Hunter roared.

"THE ACRO HAS BEEN LURED OUT, CLINT! NOW LET ME OUT!!!" Hunters loud yell was easily heard through the thick glass window of Paddock 10s control center.

The Acro had tumbled into the glass because it turned too quickly and lost its footing.

Clint just laughed it off and smirked at Hunter.  Hunter was able to see this and so he became angry, well, more angry than before. Hunter clenched his fists and ran into the lush jungle inside the massive paddock, luckily the Acro did not recover before he had fled.

Hunter slid and even curved around the corner of a massive tree surrounded by plants, he was well hidden for now. He took deep breaths one at a time before he relaxed himself for a moment, allowing his mind to think before acting.

"Guess I'll have to escape this paddock my own way..." Hunter closed his eyes for a second before opening, he had immediately spotted a new life form.