History of the Ravens

(Read warning below because it's the only warning you get in this chapter).

(Also found this image above and it looked a lot like Hunter so I colored it in as best as I could. Don't know the artist—sorry).

(This story contains sad boi hours, a lot of death, brutality against earths inhabitants, a lot of sadistic cackling, disembodiment, animal deaths, child abuse, murder, torture, heavy violence, the protagonist being more depressing than Ehor, too many Saudade moments—it just gets bloody dark throughout most of the chapter).

The last thing Hunter remembered was his Mother asking him to let them save him from his predicament. The only reason he accepted was because his mother was the one who asked him. Now, since he accepted, his body was being controlled by that sadistic curse his family was gifted with long ago. As of now he was taken to the home of every Ravens that was given the Fire element.

Hunter continued to breath heavily as he was transported to a vast Jungle. A mixture between every Jungle on the planet combined into one infinite landscape. It was just cliffs stacked on top of more cliffs, a variety of sizes of waterfalls, rivers that never ended, and trees capable of lifting up mountains.

Hunter took one step, his foot slipped forward, nearly dragging him off the edge of the cliff if not for his admirable equilibrium abilities. He heard a voice call out to him from his left, to which he turned and spotted a lake on the small side. It had made two waterfalls, one of which Hunter can currently see.

There was nobody there, so he quickly hopped from slippery rock to slippery rock on the edge of the cliff to make it to the lake. On one side, it was a long way down, on the other: another cliff leading to multiple wooden structures.

He reached the rocky plateau covered in algae and plants, he scanned his surroundings, amazed by it all.

"This is a place I would definitely call home..." Hunter muttered underneath his breath, he was dumbfounded by his beautiful surroundings.

He was suddenly tackled from the side, he was dragged face first into the ground by the back of his shirt before he was tossed into the lake.

Hunter skipped across the shallow lake before eventually sinking into it, soon after he was abruptly pulled out by multiple pairs of hands.

He nearly had a heart attack after what happened. His family members had pulled him out of the lake just so Hunter would be tackled again, now pinned to the floor by the orange and black beast known as a Bengal Tiger.

"Stand down, Wrath!" One of the Ravens yelled, pulling the Tigers tail. The Tiger swung its body around and clawed at the Ravens who yelled, he looked more modern than the rest.

A Ravens possibly from the 1930-60s. He resembled George a little too much for Hunter to not be suspicious of him.

The Tiger, now known as Wrath, growled at Hunters ancestors before turning back to Hunter, the hunger of killing in its eyes.

"That boy will throw you off this mountain, Wrath." The voice of that understanding male Ravens spoke up.

Wrath roared inches away from Hunters face, then huffed at him before it prowled away to its resting spot on the ledge above.

Hunter finally got a decent look at the Ravens who helped him, one obviously being his Mother, the one who resembled George, and that understanding Ravens.

Hunters eyes were wider than saucers, every time he is transported to these weird realms, the more his mind is shattered.

His mom was overwhelmed with joy to see her son again. The George lookalike was just smiling at him while the understanding Ravens was more disciplined and cautious.