Fire Flavored Raptors

"BLOODY HELL!" Is what Hunter yelled as he slides under a propped up log, immediately getting back up to his feet and running once again. You see, he has been running for quite some time now, but is he tired? Not physically.

He is figuratively tired.

About ten minutes ago he had lost contact with the other campers, not just because his Dino-walkie was crushed underneath the foot of a sauropod, but because he took the liberty of "distracting" the pack of Fire-Flavored Raptors (Kenji's words not his).

"Ok, ok, you've dealt with worse," Hunter shook his head dismissively, "This is worse now that I'm thinking of it."

He was being truthful, what could be worse than fleeing from a pack of de-extinct creatures.

A loud roar echoed behind him, a Metriacanthosaurus was now tailing the Deinonychuses that were tailing him.

Hunter sighs and looks up at the sky for a moment, "You really hate me, don't you?"

Hunter gracefully slid over a Boulder that was in his way, and then rolled to the side as Cherry, one of the Deinonychus, tried pouncing on him.

"Im sorry, but I'm one of those people who don't eat the cherry on the ice cream," Hunter nonchalantly told the carnivore, as if it could understand him.

Cherry had lunged at him, Hunter started hopping backwards, shoving the carnivores snout away from him every so often.

"I don't want to be the Cherry either!" Hunter exclaimed as he jabbed at Cherrys snout with his knife.

Slices, the other Deinonychus that Hunter and Kenji met at one of the hotels, was nowhere to be found. He assumes the rest of the pack is dealing with the Metriacanthosaurus, but usually there would be two of them attacking him.

"Honestly, I'm not liking the hostility towards me right now," Hunter quickly shrugged before rolling sideways, "Sure, I understand where it's coming from, but I don't appreciate it."

Cherry hissed at him and dove towards his leg for a quick bite, Hunters reflex's and quick thinking saving him once again. He round house kicked Cherrys snout.

He hastily took the advantage of the carnivores whimpering cries and started climbing a tree.

"That's what you get you motherfu—WHAT THE—" Hunter was yanked violently onto the ground as he was halfway up the tree.

Slices, the orange Deinonychus, just ambushed him and clamped it's jaws on his boot. The beast slashed at his back but that was quickly countered as Hunter had already turned around and shoved the Deinonychus's claws away.

Hunter planted his hands on the ground beside his head and then quickly launched Slices away from him with his feet, using his falling legs to bounce himself back up to his feet.

"You really think I can be killed so easily?" Hunter chuckled, "I am a fifteen year old who's met Death more times than he could possibly remember, this is just adding on to the list."

Slices and Cherry hissed and begun to circle him, Hunter cycled his physical attention between them, but kept note on what they were doing.

Hunter did the opposite of what a normal person would do.

He charged straight at Slices, sliding slightly to the right to confuse the carnivore. As he slid past the orange colored deinonychus, he trailed his knife along the carnivores leg. Slices let out a pitiful cry as it quickly limped into some bushes.

Cherry had already started to pounce from above, Hunter knew it would do this, so he rolled to the side and then immediately popped up onto his feet and broke out into a sprint at the red and sandy colored deinonychus.