Allo-ridin' on Nublar

Today was a beautiful day, not much was going on at Camp Cretaceous. The sun wasn't burning the island with the fury of a Honey Badger, but instead it was a warm kindest. It would've been a day where Hunter could just relax or even explore the island, but he was forced by Brooklynn (he allowed her) to sit on the wooden stool the campers made and let her do whatever she wanted to with his hair.

Sammy had joined in, though she was more or less hanging out with the two while asking all kinds of questions. It was mostly directed towards Hunter, as Brooklynn focused on tying his hair into buns, ponytails, or even braids. His hair wasn't that long, but he still had that shaggy hair, something he was born with and never cared to change.

"Do you always keep you're hair long?," Sammy asked from the couch.

"Yeah, I don't look good in any other style, my mom tried to convince me that I looked good with my hair short, I looked like a gremlin," Hunter chuckled, Brooklynn gave him a gentle tug of his hair.

"You're moving too much," she complained.

"Sorry?"

"Not to be mean, but can you ever see? Because you're hair blocks you're eyes most of the time," Sammy stated, she was always enjoyed her conversations with Hunter, and he never cared on what question he was asked.

"I always get that question, but yes I can see perfectly fine," Hunter smiled and winced as a knot in his hair was pulled on accident.

"Sorry, but you have so much hair, and it's surprising soft," said Brooklynn absentmindedly.

"I don't know how but it always is."

"Yaz told me something about you're family, something about...the earth and wind or something?," Sammy asked.

"Oh that, yeah...the short version is just my family associates ourselves with the four natural elements," Hunter cleared his throat, "Anyone in my family will represent themself with an element, it's based on our personality and traits."

"For example: I am clever, flexible, adaptive, and very calm," Hunter waved his hand around in a circle, "Obviously there is more traits, but I am Water, which means I was born to the Jaguar—forgot to mention that each element has a Big cat that represents it."

"Sounds like something you're family would have," Brooklynn playfully added.

"Well yeah, it's been around for who knows how long, but we also allow others to use it if we respect them or they are a close friend," Hunter stated.

"Which one would I be? Oh I hope it's something really cool!," Sammy beamed at Hunter, which made him slightly nervous.

"You might not like my interpretation of it, so I'll just I think you represent Air," Hunter unconsciously went to scratch the back of his neck but his hand was gently swatted away by Brooklynn.

Hunter shook his hand, he didn't expect her slap to hurt that much for it being "gentle".

"Which cat is that one?," Sammy continued to beam at the dirty blond haired teen.

"It is the Leopard, which is actually the most 2nd most common element in the family," Hunter sighed with a hint of sadness.

"What's the matter with that?," Brooklynn asked before she started tying his hair again.

"The Fire element is the most common in my family, which is the Tiger, but most members with Fire were not that...considerate of others or anything for that matter." Hunter realized he made it sound like anyone who had fire were all bad, "Not everyone with fire was bad, it's only in my family that most were bad," Hunter added quickly.