Chapter Forty Three

Start from the beginning

It was a challenge to be taken by Lou herself. As much as she wanted to take Debbie, own her skin and flesh, she knew the meeting was about to finish. In that time, as she watched the curling of Debbie's lips, and how the brunette's tongue licked her own red lip, Lou knew she was bound to kneel and worship her. Debbie was a mixed of all the gods and  the devils one could ever know; she was a mixed of all the good and the bad, and she was a sin and Lou was nothing but a slave. All bound to do whatever she asked her to.

"You know the meeting is about to finish, babe." Lou replied.

Instead of an answer, Debbie walked towards the door and locked it. On her place, Lou watched as the brunette stood by the door and peeled her legs off of her pants. Lou watched as the brunette sexily took off of bralette, leaving her breasts free. The image of Debbie all naked was something Lou could not resist. She felt like she was a mere individual getting seduced by a magical lamp on an arabian night; the blonde felt so much like a hungry child begging to have a taste of her meal and Debbie herself was looking like all the things Lou had ever desired.

"Come on, baby." Debbie spoke sweetly as she suddenly stood in front of Lou, "I've missed you."

"Debs..." Lou groaned softly as she looked at the door.

"I've locked it."

"He's gonna come."

"No, babe. He is not." Debbie answered as she dipped her head on Lou's neck, "Come on, sexy. I missed you." She added, her lips grazing on the skin of Lou's neck.

"Debs, please..."

"Please what?" Debbie whispered playfully, fully aware that Lou would give up sooner than anticipated, "Please what love?"

"He's gonna come, Debs." Lou warned, already on the verge of giving in and when Debbie started kissing her neck, she was left with no choice.

"I've missed you." Debbie stopped on her track as she stared at Lou, "Please I need you, Louise."

Fuck all the what ifs, Lou put down the glass of vodka as she pulled Debbie through her waist, "What do you want?"

"I want to make love with you, Lou." Debbie whispered.

Lou didn't need to be told twice as she claimed Debbie's lips in a very passionate kiss.  Kiss me. Kiss me until I forget that I'm the other woman. Lou wanted to utter, but never did. Instead, she changed their position and pushed Debbie up on the table before she kissed her again, this time, with so much heat and fervor. She badly wanted to feel Debbie, to own her in her own ways, but dominantly, Lou wanted to remind herself of why she was putting herself through all of this. The blonde slowly got the glass of vodka before she poured it all over Debbie's chest.

"You..." Debbie uttered in disbelief, but was stopped with Lou's finger on her lips.

"Sssh." The blonde gave her a smirk, before Lou started kissing and licking Debbie's neck down to her collarbones and chest, "Breathe love." Lou jested playfully as she played with the hem of Debbie's underwear.

And when Lou entered Debbie with three of her digits, the brunette silently moaned. Lou watched as Debbie threw her head back - her throat in full view as she savored how the blonde stretched her up. The stolen moment was making them both delirious. And Lou would swear right there that if Debbie was hell, she was ready to be burnt by her, through her, and with her.

"I love you, Debbie." Lou whispered as she continued pumping into her, her lips kissing the side of her neck, subtly nuzzling her up, "I love you very much, babe."

"I love you even more, bab--"

"Debbie?"

And their world broke apart when outside echoed Keanu's voice. The look of horror was printed on both of their faces. The doorknob rattled and just before Keanu could open the door, Lou sprinted to hide under the bed. She wanted to kick herself as to why she ran and hid there. Of all the fucking places.

"Love..." Lou could hear him by the door and she knew that he had a smile, probably a grin seeing the state of Debbie on the table. "I didn't know you were here. Did you touch yourself, thinking of me, waiting for me?"

The blonde wanted to spit on him, but at the same time, she couldn't help but to shake her head. He didn't know and now he was looking so stupid believing that Debbie was actually waiting for him. Lou couldn't picture what Debbie was at the moment, but she knew that her underwear was already on her knees.

"Touch yourself, love. Let me watch you."

And when Keanu spit those words along with the falling of his weight on the bed, Lou wanted to curse. He was going to watch Debbie touch herself and she didn't know what to feel, but one thing was sure: she was mad and disgusted by him.  She could see Keanu's feet on the floor and if only she had a knife, she would be willing to cut his feet. If only.

***