33. Reconcile and war

Começar do início

Next few days went with him ignoring me, he won't even look at me now. It's like I don't exist for him. Beatrice and my father was also noticing changes in me and she asks me if I am alright and everytime I would lie to them that I am fine. Amanda was very angry when I told her everything she said she would talk to Achilles but I stopped her. I have hurt him pretty badly this time even after I forgive him and now I thinks that I haven't forgiven him in the first place.

He has been so angry all the time and now everyone is scared of him more than before. He has been very harsh on his guards during training, I often heard them complaining and all this is because of me. I also haven't seen jane around much but whenever I see her she is always around Achilles which makes my blood boil every time. I always glared at her and when she notice me she would always run away.

I was working in the clinic late at noon when Amanda came inside.

"Mother, Flora" she called and sat on the chair. She was 5 months far now and it was very hard as she gets tired easily.

"What happened?" I asked her and gave her a glass of water. She gulped it in one go as ma and me both were looking at her.

"He is going" she said.

"Who?" Ma asked.

"Achilles" she said and I looked at her confused.

"Achilles is going on a war, some other leader of a neighbouring village waged a war at us." She told us as we both stilled in fear and shock

"What? But why I mean .. isn't it dangerous. Oh God" I was worried about Achilles, what If he got hurt and never come back. I shrugged the thought away.

"Everyone is gathered in the fields" she told us and I ran out tiwrads the fields. As they both followed me slowly. When I reached there, a crowd was gathered.

I made my way through the crowd in the front and there I saw so many fighter with their horses and armour. I looked around for Achilles and there I saw him with my father. He was talking to father and they looked very serious. I ran towards them and when I neared them they noticed me and stop talking.

"Where are you going?" I asked, if as out of breath from all the running.

"On a war" he said and looked away from me.

"Why??" It came curtly out of my mouth and I looked at my father who was looking at wutg a small frown.

"I mean.. how a war came out of sudden and .." I said.

"We just received the threat in the morning" he told me and then looked at his people.

"Silence" he said and everyone stopped talking at his command.

"Today we are going on a war and I am leaving Mr Williams in my place as your leader and I expect that you give the same respect to him as you give me." He said and I was astonished. He trusted my father enough to leave him as the leader behind him. I zoned out as he talked to his people. He told them that he would come as a winner.

Then he was ready to go, he has left some guards back for our protection and Fin was also here. Fin was responsible for the security and safety of our people. As he was about to sat on his horse he looked at ne few steps away from me. A tear fell out of my eye he came to me and wiped the tear.

"I don't deserve your tears, my little flower" he whispered softly.

"No Achilles don't say that, I am sorry for saying those cruel things to you. I didn't want to hurt you that day, it was..." I paused as he looked at me with a frown.

"Achilles" I called him.

"I love you" I said those words which I wanted to tell him since I came back. I finally said those words and his face held a lot of emotions confusion, then realization then happiness, relief and joy.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"I love you Achilles Ares King" I said the onku important thing I could said to him right now, the only thing which mattered the most. I wanted to get it out of my heart before he go.

He took me in his arms instantly not caring about anyone around us. He kissed the top of my head.

"You made me the happiest person in the world, right now my little flower" he looked at me with so much love.

"But now I have to go even though I don't want to leave you but I have to" he sighed.

"Please be safe and come back as soon as possible" I said and he gave me his best genuine smile.

"I will come back soon" he said and then moved away from me a little.

"Once I come back I will make you my wife" he smirked at me.

"Take care" he said and sat on his horse. He looked at his mother and nods at her as he smiled back at him. She was proud of him.

He has this big smile on his face when he looked back at me but then his face harden once he gazed at his fighters. He gave them some commands and then they were off.

I looked back when he was out of my sight and my father was looking at me with his arms crossed around his chest.

"Uhmm" I started

"What was all that?" He asked

"Father ... I. ... uhm love..him" I said and he smiled at me as he embraced me. A smile came on my face at his approval, this was his way of approving him for me. I feel like I am the happiest person in this world right now.

"I only want happiness for my princess" he said and I smiled.

Ma also hugged me, she was happy for me. Not only her everyone was happy for us. His people accepted me as their queen instantly and I was thankful to them. I can see respect in their eyes for me.

A/N: There are four more chapters left and then this book will end so here you go a double update❤