That escalated quickly. Fans started mentioning me and requested to do a duet with me.

"Magui if you're here, send me a request. Let's sing a song together." She told me.

I hesitated at first but I eventually sent her a request. She accepted it right away.

"Hello there, Magui! Say hi to my stars." She told me the moment I got connected to her live.

"Uhm... Hello to Ashi's stars!" I said shyly.

"Magui, don't me! Maingay kang tao, 'wag kang mapanlinlang." She scolded me.

"Eto na!" I tried to act like myself. "Hello to 12AM's Midnights, Ashi's Stars, and Magui's Sanctuaries, stream Luna on all social media platforms! Also, don't forget to mark your calendars as my new single is about to be released next week!"

"Nagpromote ba naman sa live ko, sira ulo ka talaga, Feola." She shooked her head. "Anyways, suggest any song guys. Magui and I will sing it for you."

I was really confused so I texted her.

To: Ashi Geronimo
I don't know how to act.

From: Ashi Geronimo
Magui, alam kong crush mo ko but please don't let our fans know. Lagot tayo sa management 😔

To: Ashi Geronimo
Kapal mg mukha mo! 🙄

From: Ashi Geronimo
Ayan! Magpakagago ka. Best friends tayo hindi lovers!!!

To: Ashi Geronimo
Okay 😜

"Magui let's sing reside daw." I went back to the live when I heard Ashi call me. "Fun fact guys, Magui and I wrote that song together. It was supposed to be a collab work by 12AM featuring Magui Feola pero 'di natuloy." Ashi acted sad. "We wrote it kasi... wala lang, bored lang kami kaya nabuo 'yan. Diba Magui?"

"Yeah. Do you guys know that Ashi's a terrible songwriter? I keep on revising her lines." I answered.

I was laughing when my phone suddenly beeped.

From: Ashi Geronimo
Tangina mo 😡

To: Ashi Geronimo
What? You told me to act like your best friend.

From: Ashi Geronimo
Yeah, best friend. They support each other!

To: Ashi Geronimo
Best friends also bully each other

To: Ashi Geronimo
Ah ganun?

"Guys alam niyo ba si Magui..." Ashi suddenly stopped. She's lost for words.

"What, Geronimo?" I smirked at her.

"Hindi kita malait, bwisit ka! You're so perfect." She rolled her eyes.

"Ashi someone is asking if we have sung together na raw." I told her after reading a comment that was stuck on my screen.

"Yes guys, Magui and I were on a band together back in our high school days," Ashi told her stars. "The first song that we sang together was Midnight Sky."

"Hala, bakit mo sinabi?" I was shocked because people started requesting to sing Midnight Sky instead. "Ayaw niyo na sa Reside?"

"We have to follow the stars, Magui." Ashi told me. "I'm ready whenever you are."

Ashi started to play the background music as she did a little introduction.

"Stars, sing along if you know this song." She told them as she started swaying her head.