"Okay now...." asked Ran.

"Ahh....yes....what is this...." said Yibo looking at the pack.

"It's a special berry juice.....it helps to soothe the burning tongue....specially in omegas...." said Ran.

"woah....Last time when I ate something spicy....it was very painful....Zhan ge gave me honey and after a long time i felt better...." said Yibo.

"Not brother's fault....he grew up between Alphas....he Don't know much about omegas...." said Ran and Yibo nodded. But suddenly his face become saddened.

"What happened....worried about Zhan ge and that girl...." said Ran and Yibo looked at him.

"Don't worry....Zhan ge will not cheat you....he is not that kind of person..." said Ran.

"hahh....and you are saying this....Don't you want the same..." said Yibo with a chukkle.

"Why not.......If anything happened , you can come to me....I am always here to accept you..." said Ran and Yibo chukkled.

"yeah yeah....sure...." said Yibo while laughing.

After spending quite a few hours out , they returned back. Yibo went to practice his dance. Lanren also came there and sat there while watching Yibo dance.

"How was it...." asked Yibo as he finished his dance.

"Amazing..... you slayed it..." said Lanren.

"Thanks bro...." said Yibo and sat beside Lanren.

"There is a problem Lanren..." said Yibo.

"What...." asked Lanren.

"That Yunxi is now getting out of her limits..." said Yibo.

"What happened Yibo...." asked Lanren.

"You know....she gave me straightforward challenge to snatch Zhan ge from me....." said Yibo with widened eyes.

"And are you bothered by that..." asked Lanren.

"What do you mean....ofcourse I am...." said Yibo.

"I don't think....you need to be bothered....you said you don't love Zhan ge....so what's so wrong...." said Lanren.

"That doesn't mean she can snatch Zhan ge from me....we are married..." said Yibo.

"Married.....wasn't it a forced marriage....that you even wanted to break at a time...." said Lanren.

"Yeah....but now I don't..." said Yibo quickly.

"Are you sure....." asked Lanren.

"Ahh....ye...yes...." stuttered Yibo.

"So you mean you take Zhan ge completely as your husband...." said Lanren.

"Where did that come from in between...." said Yibo annoyed.

"Yeah.....then why is this jealousy....." said Lanren.

"It's not jealousy Lanren...." said Yibo.

"Then why that Yunxi suddenly becoming a thorn in your eyes....hahh....why can't you see her with Zhan ge....she is his friend....and even if Zhan ge started to like her what problem do you have...." said Lanren.

"Lanren...." yelled Yibo.

"What....you said don't you....you are not jealous..... so let them be...they are friends....let them do what they want...." said Lanren.

"Lanren you are not understanding....its not jealousy..." said Yibo frustrated.

"Then what is it Yibo...explain me....you are getting anxious while seeing Zhan ge with her, you don't like her, you don't want Zhan ge to talk with her..... what is it if its not jealousy..." said Lanren.