Older Twin Brother Satan x Younger Twin Brother Reader (Obey Me)

coughcopy

M/N Pov
Since I was younger I heard what the older demons said how we would end up destroying the world with our wrath as we were always angry but I didn't want that I just wanted to be normal and treated normal just because we were the avatar of wrath doesn't mean we were always angry but growing up I could tell Satan filled that roll well he was angry most of the time and never listened to the rules and went against Lucifer a lot making me unsure because I didn't want to be like that so instead I did the opposite I was obedient and tried being kind to everyone making sure to help out.

I could tell they were all freaked out about it but said nothing even Satan didn't understand but didn't say anything he never did because he was so angry he didn't talk to me so busy going against Lucifer. As days went on the more I bottled everything up never revelaing my true feelings because I wanted to be different and not let anything define me but i should of known it was impossible.

It was another normal day but it seemed every demon was annoying me and I kept getting angrier and angrier making me want to rip their heads off. After another dumb answer to a question I couldn't take it making me snap as I yell at the demon as everyone stared at me shocked but I left getting moreannpted at the stares. Returning home, slamming my soon shut as I lay on my bed losing my eyes Tring to calm down but it was no good as I get up destroying my room until someone grabs my hands making me look at Satan who looks worried "M/N talk to me let me help" " I can't" "alright when your ready, just remember I'm always there for you im your brother after all" "I know thank tou Satan sorry for worrying you."