Older Twin Brother Obanai Iguro x Younger Twin Sister Reader (Demon Slayer)

Obanai Pov

5 long years since Y/N had went missing along with the rest of the family being killed leaving me alone I never hated Y/N or blamed her for their deaths thought everyone did in the village saying she was evil and wasn't human which I didn't believe as they enver thought we were normal we were both snake whispers as they liked to call us but doesn't mean she's not human. In all my time off's I looked for her never giving up I wouldn't believe she was dead until I saw her dead body.

Someone must of told Tanjiro as he offered to keep a look out for her which I didn't acknowledge what thought he could find her when I couldn't. Ready to look in another village when Tanjiro's crow flew in telling me it found someone like my sister. Heading right there I see him fighting a young woman she looked like a human snake but it didn't look like she wanted to fight but Tanjiro wasn't listening to her, who would she's a demon.

As they stop to breath I walk behind Tanjiro making her look surprised "Obanai?" "how do you know my name?" she looks sad as she stands tears travelling down her face she stands there like she's waiting for us to kill her now Charging at her blade ready but I took her and Tanjiro by surprise as I hug her tightly "Y/N, I finally found you" hugging me tighter as talks in quiet yet tired voice "kill me Obanai I cant do this anymore" "no were going to help you no matter what" "but I-" "shh your safe with me now let me protect you and this time I wont fail you" she nods collapsing in my arms I glare Tanjiro who gulps scared "you better find that cure for her too I refuse to lose her again"