Big Brother Virus x Little Sister Reader x Big Brother Trip (DMMD)

@Frumminnit

Virus Pov

Sitting in my office looking through a document when my door is slammed open making me stare at my now broken door annoyed before glaring at me brother who looked really happy "this better be good after you just murdered my door" "it is your going to love it especially when we both been down" I nodded ready to hear the good news "Y/N is staying with us for a few days and she should be here this afternoon." I drop my pen standing up "your not joking right?!" he shakes his head just as the door goes.

Both running to the door opening it seeing her there a grin on her face her snake all-mate on her shoulder as she enters the house telling us about her travels and what she's being doing plus all the great people she meet. That was a difference between her and us she was sweet honest and is always poilite even to us, people often thought she was the older sibling but that wasn't the case but now she was here we could spoil her as we always did when she even though she refused as our parents refused to spoil her or even get her anything as they didn't care about her leaving me and Trip to look after her.

One thing we didn't like as much was how along she got along with Verter the lion who always followed her protecting her which we loved but she spend so much time with him cuddling up to him as she feel asleep using him as a pillow and when she did that Verter never let us near us growling at us. Right now we were walking around town spoiling her as she was riding Verter as she was tired and didn't want to walk anymore and we would help her out no matter what.