"Ooh, definitely more detail," said Sirius, smirking with anticipation.

"See now, J.P? You owe me a favor, no-questions-asked," said James. "Unless you want me to tell Mum and Dad about our detour to their Gringotts' Vault, of course."

Jenna had to hold her hair from turning red in fury as she glared daggers at him, until she finally grumbled, "Fine. What do you want?"

"We want the book of 'the Quest to the Impossible Magic'," said Sirius, getting straight to the point.

     "Why can't you get it yourself?"

     "No-questions-asked!" James reminded her. "We want you to talk to Professor Dumbledore and explain to him how you want to work more on your Metamorphmagus abilities, and convince him to give you a permission form to borrow the Quest To the Impossible Magic book —"

     "A book that only McGonagall possesses," Sirius added. "She keeps it in her office, and she has made sure that no one else can reach it, with or without magic."

     "Exactly." James nodded along, grinning. "Get that book from her, without letting anyone find out that you're doing it for us. And then we'll be even."

***

From asking Dumbledore for the permission slip in the Great Hall after dinner and all the way to Professor McGonagall's office that night, Jenna kept cursing her brother under her breath.

She had no idea what kind of magic his brother and his friends looking for and why on earth they wanted that book, but she had no other choice, unless she wanted James to tell their parents about her secret.

It had been the summer before their second year at Hogwarts when it had happened. Jenna desperately wanted to get on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and she felt as though her old broom was the reason she was being held back at getting better. She thought that maybe if she borrowed her father's broom and practiced with that during summer, she would become so good at flying that she would get on the team.

The problem was that Mr. Potter didn't allow his children to fly with his broom, seeing as it was an expensive model and was built of an extremely rare wood.

So, during that summer, Jenna would sneak out of her room every night after the rest of her family fell asleep, and she would take her father's broom from the attic to practice flying with it in their backyard.

It was on the sixth night of using it that the disaster took place.

Jenna had been flying with it that she nearly crashed into their family owl who was bringing their mail, causing her to lose control of the broom and falling down into a bush. Thankfully, she didn't get hurt, but the broom ended up broken beyond repair.

Jenna hid the remains of the broom in her closet and the next day when her parents went to the Ministry for work, she asked James to help her find their parents' Gringotts' key and used the Floo Network to get to the Wizarding bank to take five hundred Galleons from their parents' vault. She didn't tell James why she wanted that money, but at last she managed to replace her father's broom with great difficulty, and luckily, he didn't find out about it.

Yet.

Jenna knew her brother well enough to know that he wouldn't hesitate to tell their patents about their little detour to Gringotts if Jenna didn't stick to the end of their deal and didn't get that book from McGonagall.

Jenna didn't want her parents to find out, because if there was one thing she hated, it was being preached at or scolded. By doing this for James, they were going to become even.