We're Offical

-YN's POV-

I get ready for school and put out a cute  outfit that won't get me dress coded... again.

I walk outside and bike to Will's

I walk outside and bike to Will's. His mom doesn't let him ride his bike to school alone so I decide to accompany him.

I get to the Byers house and knock on the door. Will comes out, hugs me, and gets on his bike. "See you later mom!" He yells as we look back and see her waving, I wave back.

Will and I are on our way to school when we see Lucas riding his bike there too, he doesn't see us so we just leave him be.

"Wait, Will I wanna show you something." I say as I go down a road leading to this wonderful place I saw the other day. "It better be quick!" He responds following right behind me.

We get to the place and it's a very large terrain of pretty flowers and imperfect grass. I drop my bike and William does the same.

"Wow, this is beautiful." He says plucking out a follower of my favorite color and placing it in my hair. "Remember if you put it on the right it means i'm single" I say laughing as I see him put it on the right side.

"Oh shit." He says taking it out and placing the beautiful flower behind my left ear. "You look perfect!" He says as he looks at me in awe. "Why thank you kind sir." I curtsy and we both laugh, stopping after we look at the beautiful view.

"Come on YN we should be getting to school now." Will says with a worried look on his face. He's worried that his mom might show up and not see him there. Smh.

We get on our bikes and head over to school, forgetting where the flower was placed.

-Lil time skip-

We arrive at school, trying to find the others. "Hey guys where were you?" Mike says as he looks at me. "Will's mom had to show Will something so I had to wait for him." I say, looking at Will.

"Oh okay, I like the flower on your head. But it's in the wrong spot." Mike says as he notices the flower on the taken side. He then takes the flower out of my hair and tries to put it on the right when-

"No, it's on the right side." Will lashes out and puts it back on the left. "Yeah... exactly, the right." Mike says as he begins to bring his arm up to my head when Will says..

"No! I'm saying it's on the right side! The right side is the left! She's taken!" Will says as he stretches his arms to the flower and positions it correctly. I smile.

"What?" Mike shrieks. "Is this true YN?" He says looking at me with hurt in his eyes. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. "Yes! It is true. I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner." I say looking down.

"We? Who's we?" Mike says, in a lowercase yell.

"We is me and YN." Will says stepping closer to me.

"Oh wow YN, after all i've done for you." Mike says as he stomps off. "No Mike wait!" I say trying to reach for his arm but he swats my hand away.

"Mike no. Don't be like this!" I yell at him with tears in my eyes. "You see this is why I wanted to keep our relationship private!" I say to William

"I'm sorry I wanted to share with our friends that we were official!" Will responds.

Lucas and Dustin are just staring at what just happened. Confused at the whole scenario.

"Okay, Will. Can I talk to you? Alone?" I say pulling him away from the others

We go behind the building and I say.. "Look, I didn't mean to lash out like that, I just didn't want to loose a friend and you knew that." I say, holding his hands.

"Yeah I get it, but I really wanted to let people know we were finally together." Will says looking down.

"No I get what you mean, I wanted it too. I'll speak to Mike later and see if I could fix things with him. Got it?" I ask.

"Got it." He says while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

We walk back to school and go to our classes, both wondering if we were too young for love....

[750 words] SORRY FOR THE  SHORT CHAPTER EVERYONEEE!!

i hope you enjoy it tho it's kinda cute 😭😭

Thanks for reading so far and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 350+ READS? WTF.

Make sure to read my other book i'm working on called "Change of minds" It's a Noah Schnapp x reader sooo YEAH!!

I'll see you soon my strangies 💕

-Elaine :)