Holly Jolly Christmas

-YN's Pov-

Todays Christmas Eve.

I haven't really talked to Will after that little fight of ours. Mike has come over twice, and Dustin once. All that in hopes that Will would tag along too.

My dad and I are in our rooms getting dressed while my mom is making dinner.

My mom said we have guests so I'm a bit worried it's Will, Joyce, and Jonathan. I'm just mostly worried about Will.

I get ready into this red skirt and a collared black shirt with white polka dots. I put on a white medium thick headband and some black converse. Like this photo:

I decided to go into my parents room and show dad

I decided to go into my parents room and show dad. When I walked in I saw my father in a black and red suit with dress shoes.

"Hey dad how do I look?" I asked twirling around. "You look amazing sweetie, love the shoe choice." He says as we begin to do our handshake.

I was not going to wear dress shoes, they're uncomfortable. Plus, we're probably going to be at the dinner table the whole time so...

"Thanks dad. I love your outfit as well. Very classy." I say with a smirk on my face. He smiles back and I leave the room.

I go back into my room and put on my favorite songs. Should I stay or should I go, and Everybody wants to tule the world.

I go sit at my desk and begin to draw when I hear a knock on my door. "Sweetie can you tell me if this looks good?" My mom says.

"Yeah sure, come in." I say back. She walks in looking amazing. She's wearing a crème colored blazer and a red collared blouse with some awesome pants and these cute red shoes.
Like this photo:

"Wow mom.. I love it so much!" I say runi g up to hug her. "Thank you so much sweetheart." She says hugging me back. "Alright, are you gonna do your hair yourself or do you want me to do it?" She says pulling away from the hug.

"I'll do it, thanks tho." I exclaim going back to my desk and begin to fix up my hair. "Alright, I'll tell you when the guests are here." She says, closing the door. "Got it" I yell, hoping she heard me.