Its just to remember

"I messed shit up" Mike said while walking back and fourth. Moving his hands in distress.

"Yeah Mike, you think?" Lucas says with a sarcastic expression on his face.

"Right now, no one cares that you were a dickhead to Will! We care about finding Will and YN!" Dustin says

"You're right you're right. Mike says, with a worried look on his face.

They were on their way to another search party in hopes to find them both.

~In the Upside Down~
         - No POV-

YN and Will had gotten some food from the bag that YN took when she left.

"Hey YN" YN looks up. "What are you writing?"

"I've been writing things I notice and figure out in here, I thought it would be a good idea just in case we get into this trouble again." YN said, sounding very reasonable.

"That's really smart actually." He says in a funny voice.

-YN's POV-

I laugh at his antics.

"But, something is off." I say. Flipping to the back of the book.

"Wait, what is that?" He says, gliding his fingers across the page.

"I don't know, but every time I go to write in here, there's a few new ones. It's saying stuff about things that could happen to a human that's been in the upside down, and how to fix it. It's weird." I say, flipping through all the pages this weird thing had written.

"Wait, that's a good thing. Since we are here, this might happen to us later on. So, it'll be good to have this." Will says. Trying to sound hopeful and excited.

"You're right Will." I say squeezing his hand. He's so smart, I find it so cute.

-Lucas' POV-

Joyce and the cops had found Will's bike. His bike was left on the ground in the woods, no blood, no nothing. It looks like he fell though.

We were walking around in the woods when we saw a girl, or a guy? With a buzz cut and a hospital like gown.

All of use ask her questions about her parents, her hair, where she came from but we stopped since it was scaring her.

We rode back the Mike's with the girl on Mike's bike. It was weird, we didn't know this girl.

"Here, these are clean. Okay?" Mike says giving her some clothes to wear for the night.

"NO NO NO!" We all say, not really in sync after she almost took off her clothes in front of us.

"See over there? That's the bathroom."
Mike says pointing to it.

"Privacy. Get it?" He says, walking towards the bathroom about to close the door.

The girl pushes it back open not letting him close it. "You don't want it closed?" He asked.

"No" We we're all shocked, whole speaks?

"Oh okay, so you can speak. Um. Well" He says, closing the door a bit so it's only open a little bit.

"How about we just keep the door.. like this" He says stopping it. "Is that better?"

"Yes." Oh wow, she spoke again.

She goes to change.

"This is freaky." "We can't keep her here." Dustin and I say.

"Shut up guys it'll be fine" Mike says looking g at a picture of him and YN.

"She might be insane!" I say putting my hand up in annoyance.

The fighting goes on and on.

-In the Upside Down-

"Did we actually get 2 hours of sleep?" I say Getting up from Will's Bed in the Upside Down.

"I think we did." He says in a sleepy voice, still tired.

"Cmon we've got to get moving" I say, shaking up the boy beside me.

Yea, we had to share a bed.
"Fine Fine." He said, getting up.

We get out our weapons of choice for the day before we can hide out in a location and try to find a gate to get out that isn't the Lab.

"Hey YN, do you think we could contact my mom?" Will says, still getting ready.

"Maybe, you wanna try?" I say, also getting ready.

"Yeah I do, you know, let her know there is hope and stuff." He says. I understand that. I hope my mom is also looking for me.

-YN's House-

"Oh our baby, I hope she's okay." Lori Adams says (YN's Mother). "I hope she's okay too, but we just have to keep looking for her and hope for the best. But you know we can't trust the Lab for anything. It might be like the other one." Mr. Adams says.

Lori nods her head in agreement to YN's father.

They set out with printed papers, "Have you seen me?" Printed on all of them.

Every single one was handed out, or taped to a wall. YN's face was everywhere. But she was still no where to be seen.

Mrs. Adams starts crying. "This is too much for me, I can't do this anymore. I want my baby back home." She says.

"We're going to find her, alive. She's tough. You know she could fight whatever's going on. She's going to be okay. Mr. Adams says.

They are on their way back home when they start feeling different.

"You felt that too right?" YN's father says. Lori nods her head.

"You don't think...." She says with her eyes wide. They start driving home faster and eventually get home.

They run inside and go into the basement. It's a secret one, and they sit down.

"I think she's trying to communicate with us, the and tap in." Mr. Adams says.

Mrs. Adams taps in. Her eyes turning purple. She rolls up her sleeves and the numbers "-003" start glowing on her skin.

"It's working" He says, knowing it's his turn.

He try's to tap in. His powers aren't strong enough.

"Cmon Christopher, you got this." He says to himself, trying to get motivated.

His eyes shine a bright orange. Him also rolling up his sleeves. Showing up was the number "-002" Started beaming on his arm.

"Mom, Dad, please help us." She says.

"We're going to get you out baby."

OKAYYYYYY! Little surprise!!! You still don't know what went on in Florida mwahahhahaha.

I'm so excited for the next chapters, they're kinda going to enlighten you guys on what's going on if I decide to keep the plot i'm thinking about.

So yeah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Thank you all for reading. Literally, THANK YOU!! We're up to about 150+ reads and I'm so thankful!

Alright, see you next chapter my strangies <3

-Elaine :)