Just the two of us.

~The Byers Household~

"Okay sweetie, I will see you tonight." Joyce says, hugging Jonathan after finding her keys.

"Yeah, see you later" Jonathan says, busy making breakfast for Will and himself.

"Where's Will? He was upset last night so I didn't want to bother him."

"Oh, I didn't get him up yet he's probably still sleeping" Jonathan says, looking at his mother unfazed.

"But you need to make sure he's up!" Joyce exclaims with a exasperated look on her face.

"But i'm making breakfast!" He says, showing the food on the pan.

"I've told you this one thousand times! Will, come on honey it's time to wake up." Will's mother says, ready to go into his room.

The door is opened, with no Will to be seen.

"He came home last night right?" Joyce says, confused on where her youngest son is.

Jonathan, breakfast in hand, turns around. "He's not in his room?"

"Did he come home or not?" Joyce says, getting impatient.

"I don't know, I thought he did?" Jonathan says, putting the food on the table.

"You don't know?" "No! I was working I got home late." Jonathan admits

"Jon, I told you about this! You can't take shifts while Im out working or at the search parties." Joyce says, walking over to the phone to call the Wheelers.

~The Wheeler Residence~

"That's disgusting" Nancy says to Mike's actions.

Mike was pretending that everything was okay, even though it clearly wasn't.

"Hello?" "Hi! This is Joyce." "Oh Joyce hi!" Mrs. Wheeler says out loud.

Mike's head lifts up in an instant. Nancy confused.

The two mothers talk about how Will isn't in any of their houses. "You know what? I think he left early f-for school." Ms.Byers says trying to calm herself down.

Mike still invested in the conversation, wondering where will is.

~The Upside Down~

I've been walking and walking, fighting off any creature I see by their mind. Their evil, tiny mind. When I finally find something that looks familiar.

It's Hawkins, but....

It's definitely not right.

I decide to go to a place that would be bitter sweet. Wills house.

It didn't take me that long to get there, it was pretty fast.

I decide to walk to Castle Byers, where this whole mess started but wait..

"Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go, there will be trouble-" A familiar voice sings.

"-And if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know" I say out loud, loud enough for the person to hear me.

"YN?" He says.

Yup, that's him, it's Will.

"Will. Oh i've missed you so much." I say wrapping my arms around him.

"I've missed you so much too." He says, hugging me at the waist.

I can feel my face burning up in this cold, horrible place.

"How did you get here? I say sadly pulling away from the hug.

"Some weird stuff started happening while I was on my way home cause.. something happened between Mike and I. He says, his eyes focusing on the ground.

Shit. If it's what I'm thinking, that means Will might like me. But it also means that Mike told people about... What if we just go back to the moment.

~Flashback 4 Months Ago~

"Hey YN? Can I talk to you? Privately." Mike says as I get off the couch in his basement and walk up the stairs. Will, Dustin, and Lucas still sitting in the basement.

"Okay YN, It's been a great few months with you, and you know i've warmed up to you, but I think I like you, more than a friend.." He says, shock growing upon my face.

Before I had time to talk, he continued. "And I know, there's a chance Will might like you but I have reasons why would should date me instead. Please give me a chance." He pleads.

"Mike, you've been a great friend. But, I m not ready for a relationship right now. I'm honored, truly but, I think there's someone else out there better for you. I say while he grabs my hand.

"Okay, I understand, I'm here whenever you're willing. The wavy haired by exclaims, smiling at me.

I smile back, knowing I don't feel the same way about him, I would never date him.

~End of Flashback~

"Oh wow that really sucks." I said, grabbing his hand.

"It does." He says, sounding really genuine, and wobbly.

I grab him into a tight hug. "Its gonna be okay Will." I say trying to reassure him while he's crying.

"It's gonna be okay."

WELLLLLL, THAT WAS A CHAPTER 😭😭

Sorry this was gonna be posted earlier but I got lazyyyyy.

Anywho, MY BOOK HAS OVER 100 READS? TYSM 💕💕

I'm so excited people are reading my book and that you guys are enjoying. Well I hope you're enjoying! The fact that there are no comments kinda worry me that you might not 😭😭

Anywho have a great day or night! Next chapter up soon!!!

See you soon my strangies 💕

-Elaine 💕