Can I get home?

YN's POV

It's been a few days, are we out? Nope. I'm hoping that soon, soon my parents will do what they said they would and get us out.

It's nice to know that they've got their powers back. But it brings back to many memories from Florida, Its not fun.

Will and I have been thriving, we're pretty cold though, so I don't know what to do about that.

Im having my doubts on me getting out here alive, I've been through a lot, i'm strong but, I don't know.

"Hey Will?" I say, turning to him as were walking through this place.

"Yeah what's up?" He responds, quickly looking at me with his pretty eyes.

"I just want to say that, if I don't make it out here alive, I want you to know that Im so happy that you've been with me through this. I don't think I would be how I would right now without you. And, I really, really like you. I mean I feel like you should know, we're in this place anyway and who knows what might hap-" I was saying to Will before I got cut off. Cut off by him kissing me.

I obviously kiss him back, knowing this is all i've wanted since like forever. "I like you too YN. I thought you knew." He said giggling. "And also, i'm going to make sure we get out here alive. It's going to be okay, alright?" He says, pulling me into a hug and placing the softest kiss on my forehead.

I love him.

So much.

All of the sudden we hear a loud growl. I guess someone doesn't like love. Ugh, anyways, we started jogging slowly, so that the creature wouldn't hear us.

We had established some sort of hide outs around here, so that we could hide when something like this happens.

We crouched down and hid. I was so angry, I want to get out of here already.

"That's it, i'm gonna go fight it." I say, full of anger. "Will stay here" I tell him while getting up and giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Promise you'll be careful." "I promise." We do the pinky promise thing with our hands and I go out of our hiding spot making sure not to be seen.

"Boo bitch" I say while grabbing a rock and throwing it with my abilities.

The creature turns around.

Oh it's coming straight for me. I suddenly feel different, I feel weird.

I look down quickly and my number "-049" is glowing.

Oh shoot, new power?

I try to figure this out in the limited amount of time I have.

I wish I had more time I wish I had more time.

The demogorgon crashes in the fence I was once standing at.

Teleportation. Ha!

I go back and forth, grabbing rocks, trees, and anything else I see with my mind. With my other hand, I make the demogorgon open it's mouth.

I put all the other stuff into his scary looking mouth and the thing starts choking to death.

Victory is mine.

I make sure that it's dead by taking my hand and trying to push it.

I did, nothing happened. It's dead.

I did it, that was my first one on one with a demogorgon. It's good practice for when I might have to fight something bigger.

I push it again but something else happened.