Home sweet home.

YN POV.

Will and I had to go to the hospital. After the upside down experience, our bodies were a bit messed up.

Surprisingly, I wasn't taken back to Dr. Brenner. And i'm happy they didn't.

Mike walked into my room. "Hey YN, how are you feeling?" He asks, while grabbing my hand.

I'm good, my stomach and head does hurt though, but it'll go away before the end of today I think.

I'm in here because of food poisoning, lack of food, extreme tiredness, and a lot of cuts and bruises and whatnot.

"That's good. I was hoping you would get out of here soon." Mike says as he smiles at me.

"Me too Mike, me too." I say, with a smile on my face.

"I'm just happy the demogorgon didn't get me or Will. It was hard trying to survive there." I say, becoming more serious.

"I see, I'm happy the demogorgon didn't get you or Will either. I also met this girl named Eleven, El for short. She helped us find you guys." Mike says excitingly.

Did El not tell them about me? Oh.

"Yeah I know eleven, she didn't tell you about me?" "Nope, not once" Mike reply's to my comment. Confused as to why she would.

That stung. It stung hard.

"Oh, we'll we were friends in the lab. After she got out, she never talked to me again. We only met once though since I was in a lab in Florida and she was in the lab here." I say. Then I gasp, knowing that nobody knew this except Will.

"What?" Mike says yelling. "You didn't tell me this? You didn't tell any of us this!"

"Mike calm down please" I reply to his yelling

He keeps rambling on and on. "MIKE WHEELER! CALM DOWN. NOW." I say grabbing on to his hand.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, I just- this is new. Did you tell anyone else?" He questions.

"Yeah, Will knows because I had to use them in the Upside down. I never really told him told him though. I just used them once and he saw so...yeah." I explain to him. He nods.

A doctor walks in. "Alright, looks like you'll be home in time for Christmas!" The doctor says, checking my files.

"That's great!" Mike says very happily.

"Thank you, doc." I say. Ready for the holidays.

~A Month Later~

YN POV.

"Something is coming. Something angry." Mike says as Will, Dustin, Lucas, Mike and I are playing D&D.

"Hungry for your blood. Oh! It's almost here." Mike continues.

"What is it?" I say, leaning in closer.

"It's the thessalhydra! I'm telling you." Dustin says very surely.

"It's not the thessalhydra." Lucas disagrees.

"I'm telling you, it's the thessalhydra!" Dustin fights.

Mike throws the character on the table. "THE THESSALHYDRA!" He says.

"Dammit" Lucas says.

"Will, your action!" Mike says

"What should I do? I-" Will says before I cut him off saying "FIREBALL HIM!"

"YEAH DO IT" Lucas adds.

We all look at Dustin. "Fireball that son of a bitch."

We all smile. Will rolls the dice. "FOURTEEN!" He yells while we all celebrate.