Ana tilted her head thoughtfully, "I mean, it kind of is. Most people have their phones to rely on if they need help. Plus, everyone in the castle pretty much knows where everything is because it's their job to know. So-" she trailed off.

Mason placed a soft kiss on her lips. "It's too damn early for logic right now, baby," he muttered into her mouth. "You should just agree with me."

She giggled as he kissed her lightly once more before backing away. "Whatever you say my love."

Her boyfriend sighed with a smile as he laid his cheek on top of her head. "Also, funny story; I may or may not have forgot to tell my mom that I was leaving and she may or may not be really fucking pissed right now." He paused. "Maybe."

The princess pulled away with a gasp, "Mason!"

"What," he dragged the word out with a whine as he pouted down at her. She shot him a look and his shoulders slumped, "You can't be mad at me too, baby." He pulled her back into his arms, "I just got you back." The words were muttered but Ana had heard them with no issue and she felt herself soften.

"I'm not mad," she pursed her lips, "But maybe don't just leave the country without telling mom next time okay?" She'd noticed the slip, but Mason apparently hadn't as he didn't even react to her words other than a nod.

He seemed to be focused on something behind her and - with a quick glance back - she realized it was the food laid out on the table. "I wanted you to try some of my baking," she grinned.

Mason's eyebrows raised as his eyes flickered from her, to the food, and back again. "All that is for me?"

Ana didn't think it was a lot while she was making it, but now she could definitely see how Crème Brûlée, blueberry muffins, and a whole pan of Lemon Bars was considerably more than two people could eat by themselves.

She nodded and Mason chuckled affectionately as he rubbed the tip of his nose on hers. "While they all look and smell great, my girl, I think you're trying to make me fat," he joked.

"How do you think I gained so much weight," she asked rhetorically. "I probably really should stop baking so much though, huh?"

"Hey hey hey," he slid his hands over her waist and around so that they rested on her lower back. "Bake as much as you damn want because nothing is going to change the fact that you look fucking perfect." One hand drifted lower, lightly brushing over the curve of her backside before venturing to the top of her thigh. "And you feel pretty damn perfect too."

He gripped the skin there before he suddenly lifted her leg so that it was resting just against his side. Ana bit her lip, her eyes falling closed as she felt his obvious arousal press into her skin.

"I knew I'd find you in here." Mason abruptly released her leg at the sound of the new voice and the princess stumbled a bit as she tried to regain her balance.

She shot her boyfriend a glare and he merely blinked back at her. "Woah!" She turned to face the voice of the intruder, relaxing when she realized it was only her sister. "Am I going crazy or is Mason actually standing in front of me right now?"

Said man seemed to finally process what was happening and he turned around to face Lili. "In the flesh," he spun with raised arms for effect. "Now, would it be more of a dick move to introduce myself like I don't know her already or-," he trailed off at seeing Ana's expression.

"Um," he cleared his throat, "Nice to meet you in person Lili."

Ana wasn't really upset of course (it was an accident after all) but she loved making him squirm.