3. Anastasia

Paris Young. That was the name Ana and her family had agreed upon since Paris was her middle name and would be easiest to remember. She would be attending the University of Pennsylvania and living in the New College House. 

She was expecting to have three other roommates but had only been able to contact one so far; Josh. He told her that they had been looking for a new roommate ever since the previous one had unexpectedly dropped out. And -  seeing as her transfer would be so sudden - she was just grateful to find a room with a private bathroom.

It hadn't taken very long to get the fake documents ready; being born into a royal family definitely had its perks. Soon enough everything was ready and all that was left was packing. The only problem with that was - well - "You can't pack that!"

"And why is that," Ana sighed as Lili grabbed one of her favorite sun dresses out of the suitcase. "I need to pack something." This was now the third time she had tried packing only to be interrupted by the younger princess. 

"That dress is literally thirty grand. Wouldn't it be slightly suspicious to have such an expensive piece of clothing just laying around?" Lili hung the dress back up in Ana's closet before she started slowly sifting through all of her other clothes. 

She hated to admit it but, "I suppose you have a point." She blew out a low breath as her eyes roamed over the expensive fabric in her closet.

"Another thing," her hands paused for a brief moment so she could look back at Ana. "We have got to fix the way you talk."

Ana's brows furrowed, "What could possibly be wrong with that? I believe I have a great vocabulary."

"Exactly my point," she stated. "Most people don't, especially Americans. So we have to make you seem not so," she paused as she tried to find the best word to accurately describe it. "Royal," Lili shrugged.

"Is there anything else?" At the sign of her younger sister beginning to open her mouth, Ana held up a hand. "That was supposed to be rhetorical."

"I was just going to ask you about where you got this," Lili rolled her eyes as she held up a simple dress Ana remembered receiving as a gift from a small boutique in their kingdom. "This is the exact style of clothing we're looking for; still nice but not noticeably extravagant."

"It was a gift from someone, the name of the shop should be on the tag."

"Cherry Fabrics," Lili read aloud.

"I believe Cherry is the person who owns the shop." She remembered walking through the streets of her kingdom with a handful of bodyguards trailing her form a few months ago. A man had come up to her - bag in hand with a small child shortly behind him - and gifted her the dress. 

The dress itself was beautiful; made from a soft, light pink material with puffed sleeves and a square neckline, and ending just at mid-thigh. It was one of Ana's favorite dresses to wear around the castle grounds.

"Do you remember where the store is located," the young princess questioned. 

Of course she did, Ana tried to remember everything regarding her people. "Certainly."

 Lili smirked, "You think the king will let you go shopping?"

~~~

They had just barely entered the store when Ana recognized the man from before. The same child was also with him, clutching onto the back of his shirt as he spoke with another customer. At the sound of the door opening he glanced over, freezing at the sight of the princess walking through the entrance.

"Your Majesty," he rushed over, panic decorating his features. "Thank you for visiting my shop," Ana felt a little guilty for causing him to fret so much just because of who she was. "Is there anything I can assist you with?"