33. Anastasia

After Ana experienced what was probably the best orgasm of her life, they left Mason's room to find something to eat, and only then did she remember that Josh was in the living room.

She smiled at him; he couldn't have heard anything (right?). Her silent question was answered when Josh smirked, "Never would have pegged you as the type of girl to moan so much. You guys forget I was here or some shit?"

Ana coughed as Mason wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him. "Back off would ya?" He rolled his eyes with a muttered, "Asshole."

She lightly slapped his shoulder at the curse, turning slightly to give him a look. "Language," she mouthed.

Her boyfriend rolled his eyes once more before he bent down to give her a light kiss on the cheek, playfully pressing his nose into her skin and causing Ana to laugh at the sensation. "Do you want me to make us something? Or do you want to get take-out?" He shifted so that she was now pressed against his front and her eyes widened when she felt his obvious erection on her stomach.

Ana looked up at him curiously and Mason gave her an awkward smile in response. She grinned gently at the hesitation on his face, "Whatever you prefer."

She wanted to tell him that she was okay with it - it was a natural reaction after all - but she thought that might be more a private discussion. Instead she wrapped her arms around him, laying her head on his chest and feeling him relax.

"Take-out it is," he whispered in return as he laid his cheek on her head.

She realized in that moment how often they hugged exactly like this, and she found herself wondering why Mason seemed to favor this position so much.

She mentally shrugged before pushing the thought aside.

"I'm still right here you know?" Ana sighed before releasing Mason and turning to face Josh at the words.

"Jealous little shit," Mason grumbled and both she and Josh glared at him. "He is!" He defended when he noticed her side-eye.

Ana huffed, "I could say the same about you."

"Pfft," he scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest, "As if. When have I ever been jealous?"

"I can name at least three moments right now," she deadpanned.

Mason's hands raised slightly, his mouth twisting as his eyebrows furrowed with clear disbelief. "Oh yeah? Name one then."

"You locked me in the bathroom!" Ana gestured to said room with both hands; she still couldn't believe he had done that. "With a chair of all things!"

"That was one time!"

~~~

The next few days were uneventful as both Mason and Ana became busy preparing for the upcoming semester. They hadn't been able to actually hang out since that first night and it was slowly driving Ana crazy.

She was looking forward to spending time with him her entire flight back, and now that she was actually here the opportunity felt like it was slowly slipping through her fingers.

"Carly," Ana called out when she noticed her walk past. She was lucky to have caught her now, it was normally very unlikely to see her in the halls at UPenn.

Her roommate paused before turning to face Ana and she smiled when she realized who it was. "I just realized I forgot to give you this," Ana explained.

She pulled said item out of her satchel, it was a handcrafted bag she had found in town one day as she was exploring more of her kingdom. Carly had been complaining about her favorite bag having a hole in it before Ana left, so she immediately thought of her when she saw it on the shelf.