40. Mason

Warning: 17+ content below (pure filth)

~~~

Mason knew that Ana would see the tattoo eventually - it was impossible for her not to - but he wasn't expecting her to notice so soon.

He had gotten it maybe a week ago, a lonely drunken thought that became a reality when Josh jokingly brought him to the tattoo parlor. He apparently hadn't thought Mason would actually go through with it.

This of course just encouraged Mason even more and he even wrote the damn sentence himself, determined to prove his roommate wrong.

He remembered that the only thing running through his mind at the moment was Ana, so he wrote I'm yours if you're mine. It was hardly legible (he was drunk after all) but when he woke the next day and realized it hadn't been a weird dream, he didn't even fucking regret it.

Ana abruptly moved off of Mason and to the side, her hands flying up to cover her mouth with blatant shock.

His eyebrows furrowed and he stopped her from moving any further away by tightening his hands around her hips. "What's wrong?"

She lowered her hands, the corners of her lips turning down just the slightest from her deadpan expression. "Are you seriously asking me that?" Mason's mouth opened, but he hesitated to say anything as she tilted her head.

"It's just a fucking tattoo," he mumbled.

Ana groaned then and Mason was somewhat ashamed to admit that his blood rushed south from the noise, it was so similar to other sounds she'd made before.

"It's not just a tattoo, Mason," she sighed frustratedly. He smiled at his name on her lips before refocusing on what she was saying. "It's permanent. You know that right? That will be with you for the rest of your life."

Hopefully she will be too.

Mason was too much of a fucking coward to actually voice this aloud.

"I know, baby. But I want it there, okay?" His voice was gentle as he tugged her back onto his lap.

Ana's features softened at his words and she placed her hands on his chest, leaning down slightly and causing her hair to curtain around their faces. Mason found himself glancing at the dark curls, surprised by the sudden urge he had to pull it.

She kissed his cheek tenderly before draping herself across him and Mason sighed with complete bliss at the feel of her.

This - she - was exactly what he needed. Always.

His flight had been long and tiresome, so when he finally managed to find her room (it took a lot longer that he alluded to) he had collapsed onto her bed and immediately fallen asleep. He wasn't sure how long he had been sleeping for, and he didn't even know what time it was, but Mason couldn't find it in himself to care.

The restraining order had gone through as well so Charleigh now couldn't be within five-hundred feet of Mason, meaning she wouldn't be able to attend UPenn anymore.

He was so damn relieved when she finally left.

But the best part of it all? Charleigh's parents had called him to apologize and ask if there was anything they could do for him. Mason was going to say no at first (he didn't usually accept favors from practical strangers), but then he thought of Ana, and the money he needed for the flight.

They were more than happy to pay for it when he asked.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sensation of Ana's breath on his neck and his own breathing stuttered when she lightly pressed her lips against it.